RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : One
Houses preferences : Slytherin
Years preferences : First or second
Your RPG storyline idea: I was thinking that when they meet, they're rivals. But slowly, they become more of frenemies, and eventually friends, though reluctant ones.
Houses preferences : Slytherin
Years preferences : First or second
Your RPG storyline idea: I was thinking that when they meet, they're rivals. But slowly, they become more of frenemies, and eventually friends, though reluctant ones.
Last edited by Sara Bonnel on 28 Sep 2026, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : 1
Houses preferences : Any
Years preferences : Not more than three years above George
Your RPG storyline idea : In passing your character notices George one day and slowly develops a crush on him. George is a bit taciturn and therefore you don't want to disturb his peace. George becomes a bit more energetic later when you finally talk to him. You become friends with him and about four months later George also develops a crush on you. You go to the ball together and then… we'll have to work them out later.
Additional info : I would like it if your character is cheerful and energetic almost all the time. Owl me if you want to accept
RPGs Partners Requests
Hello there!
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : any
Houses preferences : any
Years preferences : first to third
Your RPG storyline idea : So maybe your character gets a crush on me and we start talking first we are just friends then we maybe go to the ball together and after that we can work out what to do
Additional info : Pls owl me if you are interested
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : any
Houses preferences : any
Years preferences : first to third
Your RPG storyline idea : So maybe your character gets a crush on me and we start talking first we are just friends then we maybe go to the ball together and after that we can work out what to do
Additional info : Pls owl me if you are interested
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : The more the merrier ig
House School preferences : Beauxbatons
Years preferences : 1st-2nd-3rd
Your RPG storyline idea : I need need need need interactions for Ophelie!!! I’m open to backdating for her first year meetings and such, but I also wanna rp a lot in her second year. This could be positive or negative interactions, i’m just looking for people for her to meet.
Additional info : Please owl me if you’re interested!Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : as many as possible!
Houses preferences : ravenclaw
Years preferences : any!!
Your RPG storyline idea : If allowed, I’d like to throw a part in the Ravenclaw common room! It would be sometime next year and not during the summer, since I feel that everyone is a bit busy with camp threads and such rn. i’ve also set up a separate sign up here, pls fill that out too if ur interested.
Additional info : admin, pls owl me if this is not allowedowl me if interested!
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for: 1-2
House preferences: Any
Year preferences: 2-4
Your RPG storyline idea: I'm looking for someone chaotic, loud, spontaneous, and energetic. Someone who would push Atlas out of his comfort zone. Someone who would forcefully nudge Atlas out of his shell a little. A person who helps him loosen up and learn to live a little instead of being afraid of displeasing people. (We can discuss more specific plot ideas over owl)
Additional info: Please make sure this fits your character's personality
House preferences: Any
Year preferences: 2-4
Your RPG storyline idea: I'm looking for someone chaotic, loud, spontaneous, and energetic. Someone who would push Atlas out of his comfort zone. Someone who would forcefully nudge Atlas out of his shell a little. A person who helps him loosen up and learn to live a little instead of being afraid of displeasing people. (We can discuss more specific plot ideas over owl)
Additional info: Please make sure this fits your character's personality
RPGs Partners Requests
BumpingEzra Calloway wrote: 26 Sep 2026, 15:31Found!⊙ Quite The Character ⊙
Year 2-4 | Any house | Any gender
Ezra has way too many calm / chill interactions with people. I'm looking for someone loud, chaotic, spontaneous. Someone who would push Ezra out of his comfort zone. Someone who would rather forcefully nudge him out of his shell a little. A person who helps him loosen up and learn to live a little instead of being afraid of displeasing people. If Ezra is the softer sun in the early mornings then your character would be the burning sun during high noon, so to speak.(We can discuss more specific plot ideas over owl)
Found!⊙ Truly Strangers ⊙
Year 2-3 | Not Hufflepuff | Any gender
Ezra would meet somebody interesting and end up having quite a deep conversation with them but never get their name. And so they remain unnamed strangers and prefer to keep it that way. They would become close friends but keep their names a secret. I just think this concept is pretty neat. (We can discuss more specific plot ideas over owl)
⊙ Misfortune ⊙
Year 2-6 | Any house | Any gender
Again, Ezra needs more negative interactions with people. Your character would have the misfortune of bumping into Ezra. Maybe they drop something precious. Maybe they lose something important. Maybe something breaks, or gets crushed. Whichever way your character would get annoyed at Ezra. Maybe snap at him for being careless. (We can workshop this over owl)
Last edited by Ezra Calloway on 28 Sep 2026, 12:48, edited 1 time in total.
I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait
RPGs Partners Requests
Bumping looking for a female partner for the trio!!!Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 22:51 Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : 2
Houses preferences : no preference
Years preferences : first and second
Your RPG storyline idea : id like to form a trio with Cassie one male and one female that eventually would turn into a love triangle as they went through hogwarts together eventually causing a rift as both like her and she is forced to choose hoping it will not affect her childhood friendships
Additional info : this would be long term leading into 3rd year at least! Start out as friends together causing mischief and such then leading into the romantic part as they eventually get older!
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
RPGs Partners Requests
BumpJay Valkyrie wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 20:49Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : one or two
Houses preferences : any but preferably not Slytherin?
Years preferences : second or older
Your RPG storyline idea : I want there to be a rumour about Jay being a dark lord supporter/worshipper of whatever u call it she’s not by any means all and I’m looking for someone to start the rumour.
Additional info :we can plan more before the rp, the rumour will likely be formed bc your character knows about/or has experience with Jay and didn’t like her too much
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : Any
Houses preferences : Any
Years preferences : Second and up preferably but open to any depending on story
Your RPG storyline idea : Honestly I'm just putting out a general request after my absence for the last half year ish. Find out where people are at with their storylines and if Matt could be part of their story. Friendships, enemies, classmates, you name it.
Additional info : owl me or dm me matty._.
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : Any
Houses preferences : Any
Years preferences : Any
Your RPG storyline idea : Matthew is throwing a Halloween party in the dungeons and is attempting to make a recovery for the last "party" he through was an utter disaster with everyone getting poisoned. There is a very likely chance that it will somehow go badly again knowing his luck, but he is willing to try!
Additional info :This will be a moderated thread by myself. If you wish to sign up please owl or dm me. SIGNUP HERE
Last edited by Matthew Campbell on 28 Sep 2026, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
| Nikolai Volka // "Light, light: do not go | I sing you this song and I will sing another as well." // Matthew Campbell |
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for: one
Houses preferences: I would not like a Gryffindor, for the sake of diversity of houses- any others are fine!
Years preferences: 1st years, second years, or third years (1-3)
Your RPG storyline idea: So! Basically, I would like it to be strangers, to acquaintances, to friends, after that, we can choose where it goes!
Additional info:Kip is very easily annoyed and can be childish- when she really starts to warm up to someone, she will be more sincere and talkative. I need someone to basically be her support in this- be a listener, and probably also somewhat force her to start getting into shape- literally and metaphorically. Force her out of the, 'I'm big, tough, and as long as others see me that way, I will be fine' phase- she has a fear of being seen as little and being rejected by others. I'd also want it to be like, your OC helps Kip, and Kip helps your OC in a way! Owl me if interested! (also, I would like someone semi-active- like, trying to be on every day- if it's possible, of course- and also be pretty good at dialogue and story-telling!)
Sorry if this was long/too many requirements or ideas
Houses preferences: I would not like a Gryffindor, for the sake of diversity of houses- any others are fine!
Years preferences: 1st years, second years, or third years (1-3)
Your RPG storyline idea: So! Basically, I would like it to be strangers, to acquaintances, to friends, after that, we can choose where it goes!
Additional info:Kip is very easily annoyed and can be childish- when she really starts to warm up to someone, she will be more sincere and talkative. I need someone to basically be her support in this- be a listener, and probably also somewhat force her to start getting into shape- literally and metaphorically. Force her out of the, 'I'm big, tough, and as long as others see me that way, I will be fine' phase- she has a fear of being seen as little and being rejected by others. I'd also want it to be like, your OC helps Kip, and Kip helps your OC in a way! Owl me if interested! (also, I would like someone semi-active- like, trying to be on every day- if it's possible, of course- and also be pretty good at dialogue and story-telling!)
Sorry if this was long/too many requirements or ideas
Last edited by Kip Monroy on 28 Sep 2026, 08:18, edited 3 times in total.





