Our first club activity!
WC: 242
Mentions: @Amanda Clarke,@ Laura Büttner, @Kaitlyn Ross, @Penelope Kneen, @Sofia Clayton, @Elara Whitlock, @Violet Anzu, @Paisley Emmeline Fox
Sorry if I missed anyone!
OPEN TO INTERACTIONS
Bella was SO excited. She had joined a first-year club, and just a few days ago, she received an owl declaring that this day was the day of the first event -- a picnic!
Walking up the trail leading to the courtyard, Bella hummed cheerfully to herself, basket of Every Flavor Beans in hand. After all, she thought that she would bring something to share with everyone!
When she approached, she saw a group of chattering students, some she knew from meetings and encounters around places, others she have seen but never really talked to.
"Hi! Ooh hi Elara! Hi Aster! Hi Paisley! Hi Laura! Umm...I don't know anyone else here but hi everybody!" she waved, grinning as she took in the picnic blankets and baskets of food all around her. "I brought Every Flavor Beans to share! Oh, and thanks for organizing this picnic! It's amazing!"
She spun around. Bella noticed that the sky seemed to be turning slightly darker, but she hoped that it was just her imagination.
Turning back to the other students, Bella smiled.
"What are all your names? The people I don't know, I mean. I'm so happy to meet you all! This is so fun, just hanging out with you all!"
OOC NOTES: Can't wait to get to know all of you guys better!!
Mentions: @Amanda Clarke,@ Laura Büttner, @Kaitlyn Ross, @Penelope Kneen, @Sofia Clayton, @Elara Whitlock, @Violet Anzu, @Paisley Emmeline Fox
Sorry if I missed anyone!
OPEN TO INTERACTIONS
Bella was SO excited. She had joined a first-year club, and just a few days ago, she received an owl declaring that this day was the day of the first event -- a picnic!
Walking up the trail leading to the courtyard, Bella hummed cheerfully to herself, basket of Every Flavor Beans in hand. After all, she thought that she would bring something to share with everyone!
When she approached, she saw a group of chattering students, some she knew from meetings and encounters around places, others she have seen but never really talked to.
"Hi! Ooh hi Elara! Hi Aster! Hi Paisley! Hi Laura! Umm...I don't know anyone else here but hi everybody!" she waved, grinning as she took in the picnic blankets and baskets of food all around her. "I brought Every Flavor Beans to share! Oh, and thanks for organizing this picnic! It's amazing!"
She spun around. Bella noticed that the sky seemed to be turning slightly darker, but she hoped that it was just her imagination.
Turning back to the other students, Bella smiled.
"What are all your names? The people I don't know, I mean. I'm so happy to meet you all! This is so fun, just hanging out with you all!"
OOC NOTES: Can't wait to get to know all of you guys better!!
Last edited by Bella Light on 1 Oct 2026, 02:26, edited 1 time in total.
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Our first club activity!
As Violet ate, a few other girls arrived. She listened to all of them introducing themselves with a warm smile on her face. She attempted to remember her names after their introduction.
The Hufflepuff listened to Paisley comment about the day
"It really is a nice day. It's pretty sunny for September, shame soon rain will start, but then we can do indoor activities."
A dark haired girl walked in as they talked, Violet glanced at her with a smile as she greeted the people she knew.
"Thanks for bringing the beans! I have some biscuits if you want, just take them from my basket" she gestured, pointing at her basket.
Violet paused and munched at one of her biscuits. After finishing the snack she replied to Bella with a smile on her face, which Violet.
"I'm Violet by the way, I'm from Hufflepuff, nice to meet you"
The girl was finally making friends aside from her doormates, she couldn't be any happier. The picnic was going well, all the people talking and meeting eachother, Violet took one of the Every Flavour Beans and after eating one of them, she made a scrunched face and couched as Violet ate.
"Tastes like Black Pepper. Ugh!" The girl exclaimed as she swallowed the bean.
Violet then laughed as she reached the lemonade to make the flavour disappear.
The Hufflepuff listened to Paisley comment about the day
"It really is a nice day. It's pretty sunny for September, shame soon rain will start, but then we can do indoor activities."
A dark haired girl walked in as they talked, Violet glanced at her with a smile as she greeted the people she knew.
"Thanks for bringing the beans! I have some biscuits if you want, just take them from my basket" she gestured, pointing at her basket.
Violet paused and munched at one of her biscuits. After finishing the snack she replied to Bella with a smile on her face, which Violet.
"I'm Violet by the way, I'm from Hufflepuff, nice to meet you"
The girl was finally making friends aside from her doormates, she couldn't be any happier. The picnic was going well, all the people talking and meeting eachother, Violet took one of the Every Flavour Beans and after eating one of them, she made a scrunched face and couched as Violet ate.
"Tastes like Black Pepper. Ugh!" The girl exclaimed as she swallowed the bean.
Violet then laughed as she reached the lemonade to make the flavour disappear.
Last edited by Violet Anzu on 28 Sep 2026, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
Our first club activity!

| ░▓ ░▓ ░▓ ░▓ ░▓ ░▓ |
|
▓░ ▓░ ▓░ ▓░ ▓░ ▓░ |
Date: n/a n/a :Time
▛ |
▜ |
|
|
||
▙ |
▟ |
Our first club activity!
Maya had many opportunities to meet new people in her first year at Hogwarts, with many activities and events happening all around the castle. In fact, she didn’t even expect that many events just in September. But she was very happy about it regardless because she loved to make friends and meet people anyways. Hogwarts was even more fun that she initially expected!InteractionsReducio@Bella Light, @Elara Whitlock , @Aster Gillespie
One of the events she’d join to make new friends was going to a picnic for first years today. She was so glad she joined the first years club, so when she heard the picnic happening at the courtyard, she was very excited. The weather felt wonderful when she arrived. There were so many girls there already that Maya wondered if she was too late. Regardless, she walked towards where they all gathered around, while carrying a few chocolate frogs she had brought before. It wasn’t much to bring but she hoped it would still be enjoyable for everyone else if they wanted the frogs.
She already knew a few people here, Elara she met at the lake adventure on September 1st, Bella who was her housemate, but most of the others she couldn’t recall. “Hi everyone!” She said. Then she turned around to Bella to say hi to her specifically, and she once again turned around to Elara “Hi Elara! It’s nice to see you again, how’s your Hogwarts journey going so far?” Maya haven’t had the opportunity to talk to Elara after the lake event, so she was curious about how the new hufflepuff was doing.
After that Maya remembered something, she was supposed to meet her quill pall in here today, they were both in the first years club and Aster, her quill pall, had said she’d be there. She had noticed only one Ravenclaw student here, and Aster was a ravenclaw. So Maya looked at her excitedly and said “OHH, Aster, is that you? I am Maya!”
Our first club activity!
Mentions: @Maya Maxwell, @Bella Light
Aster was examining the sandwiches in a nearby basket when she heard her name. She turned around to see a Slytherin girl calling her. "Maya! I'm so glad to finally meet you in person!" She jumped up and gave Maya a hug.
"I'm glad you could come to the picnic!" Aster gushed. "It's been so much fun already. They have all kinds of food and drinks, and I brought some sweets to share. Do you want any?" She held out the bag. "I brought several different kinds, so feel free to pick your favorite! Mine are the chocolate cauldrons." She grabbed another and bit into it.
"I was just sitting over here. Do you want to sit with me?" She motioned to her plaid blanket, where her cup of pumpkin juice was sitting, half-drunk. "The pumpkin juice is excellent, and I wanted to show you the recent edition of Which Broomstick? I checked it out from the library this morning." Aster knew that her friend loved Quidditch and broom racing, so she was excited to look over the magazine with her.
"You know Bella? She's great." Aster asked. She didn't normally talk this much, but she was so happy to finally meet her quill pal in person. "Hey, Bella!" She called to her other Slytherin friend. "I didn't know you knew Maya! We'll have to plan an activity together sometime. Maybe you both could show me around the dungeons? I've only really been to the Potions classroom so far."
Aster settled back down on her blanket and smiled at Maya and the other first years milling around. So far, only girls had turned up to the picnic. "What do you think of the picnic?" She asked Maya. "The organizers really did a great job. I haven't really been in this courtyard much yet, but it's lovely." She looked around at the old fountain, mossy stones, and crumbling archways. "What's your favorite place in Hogwarts so far? I think mine is the Astronomy Tower. You can see for miles!"
Aster was examining the sandwiches in a nearby basket when she heard her name. She turned around to see a Slytherin girl calling her. "Maya! I'm so glad to finally meet you in person!" She jumped up and gave Maya a hug.
"I'm glad you could come to the picnic!" Aster gushed. "It's been so much fun already. They have all kinds of food and drinks, and I brought some sweets to share. Do you want any?" She held out the bag. "I brought several different kinds, so feel free to pick your favorite! Mine are the chocolate cauldrons." She grabbed another and bit into it.
"I was just sitting over here. Do you want to sit with me?" She motioned to her plaid blanket, where her cup of pumpkin juice was sitting, half-drunk. "The pumpkin juice is excellent, and I wanted to show you the recent edition of Which Broomstick? I checked it out from the library this morning." Aster knew that her friend loved Quidditch and broom racing, so she was excited to look over the magazine with her.
"You know Bella? She's great." Aster asked. She didn't normally talk this much, but she was so happy to finally meet her quill pal in person. "Hey, Bella!" She called to her other Slytherin friend. "I didn't know you knew Maya! We'll have to plan an activity together sometime. Maybe you both could show me around the dungeons? I've only really been to the Potions classroom so far."
Aster settled back down on her blanket and smiled at Maya and the other first years milling around. So far, only girls had turned up to the picnic. "What do you think of the picnic?" She asked Maya. "The organizers really did a great job. I haven't really been in this courtyard much yet, but it's lovely." She looked around at the old fountain, mossy stones, and crumbling archways. "What's your favorite place in Hogwarts so far? I think mine is the Astronomy Tower. You can see for miles!"