Formula 1 club
Welcome and addedLeona Chesterwell wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 07:52 Name: leona chesterwell
Favourite Driver/Team: mercedes/mclaren (oscar and kimi)
Formula 1 club
I have to say, yesterday's race was crazy. I saw at least 6 DNF. I got upset when Lando got DNF because both of Alpine, and Franco's fans got a little extreme...
Dejà vú of Monaco![]()
| ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Hendrik Van der Leclerc ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Simply lovely! ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── ⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Formula 1 club
FRRRHendrik Van der Leclerc wrote: 27 Sep 2026, 12:27I have to say, yesterday's race was crazy. I saw at least 6 DNF. I got upset when Lando got DNF because both of Alpine, and Franco's fans got a little extreme...
Dejà vú of Monaco![]()
be yourself, everyone else is already taken

you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that
Formula 1 club
It's sad, because I like Estie Bestie. Though today it's Max and Hendrik's birthday
| ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Hendrik Van der Leclerc ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Simply lovely! ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── ⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Formula 1 club
Only the face claim and birthday (it was easier for me to remember tbh)
Why thank you haha! The graphics goes all on my merit. I have been careful about which kind of aesthetic I was looking for Hendrik as a wholeVivienne Thorne wrote: 30 Sep 2026, 15:46 Why did I JUST notice your ency it's so fricking cool @Hendrik Van der Leclerc
edit: and your pet. and your signature. and your banner.
| ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Hendrik Van der Leclerc ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Simply lovely! ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── ⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |