Dear Random Reader
Hi Cassie, Penelope, Laura, Bella, and Paisley,
Paisley, I'll definitley come to your party! It sounds fun. I also need the permission slip - I really want to go to Hogsmeade!!! Laura, what is secrets at hogwarts? It sounds fun!
Also, do you guys want to meet sometime?
-Kaitlyn Ross
Paisley, I'll definitley come to your party! It sounds fun. I also need the permission slip - I really want to go to Hogsmeade!!! Laura, what is secrets at hogwarts? It sounds fun!
Also, do you guys want to meet sometime?
-Kaitlyn Ross
Last edited by Kaitlyn Ross on 27 Sep 2026, 12:04, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Random Reader
Hi Cassie, Penelope, Laura, Paisley, and Kaitlyn!
I would love to meet sometime! I mean, I think you are all already my classmates lol, but we might not have talked before!
What do you all want to do when you graduate from Hogwarts? For me, maybe teaching at Hogwarts or becoming the Minister of Magic! Or perhaps something else? Not sure yet!
Looking forward to your reply!
~ Bella
I would love to meet sometime! I mean, I think you are all already my classmates lol, but we might not have talked before!
What do you all want to do when you graduate from Hogwarts? For me, maybe teaching at Hogwarts or becoming the Minister of Magic! Or perhaps something else? Not sure yet!
Looking forward to your reply!
~ Bella
Last edited by Bella Light on 27 Sep 2026, 07:34, edited 1 time in total.
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Dear Random Reader
Hi everyone
Answering your question Bella I would want to be the potions professor or the flying professor. Or maybe something else I don't know. But it's gonna take so long for us to graduate 7 years right. I would love to meet everyone. So secrets at hogwarts is a story and anyone want to make a story with me. And what's your guys fav food
- Laura
Answering your question Bella I would want to be the potions professor or the flying professor. Or maybe something else I don't know. But it's gonna take so long for us to graduate 7 years right. I would love to meet everyone. So secrets at hogwarts is a story and anyone want to make a story with me. And what's your guys fav food
- Laura
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile