Daydreamer with consequences.
Date: 21/9/26
Time: 3:46 pm
Outfit: School robes
Location: Corridor
She kept her head down as she moved through the busy corridors. She didn't look anyone in the face for fear of someone she knew calling upon her and giving her some type of unskipable side quest. Her satchel rubbed uncomfortably against her right shoulder, constantly reminding Ivory that she needed a knew bag.
For once she actually looked up, looked around for a minute and quickly realised she had taken a wrong turn and that she had no idea where she was. She looked around for anyone she could ask for directions but only saw a group of people at the end of the corridor who looked roughly around 15-17, and Ivory didn't have the bravery to face them. She gripped her satchel bag and carried on, hoping that the other end of the corridor would lead her out somewhere she knew her way around. It didn't, because a few minutes later, she was even more lost. Eventually giving up, she turned around and walked back down where she came from, hoping she hadn't gotten so lost she would still be able to get back before something happened to her.
Relieved was an understatement, to Ivory, when she ended up somehow finding her way all the way back to the abandoned toilets without having a heart attack.
Open for roleplays!
.π₯ έ ΛHave a great day..π₯ έ Λ
Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ. ..π ΰ£ͺ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ
ΰΌΰΌΰΏβ Signed by Ivory River β
Daydreamer with consequences.
β¦ ββββββββββββββββββββββββββ β¦
Silas finds himself most days with his head in a book, even while walking he has a rather poor tendency of doing so this time however as he is nearing this particular corridor he is fidgeting with his pack to put his book away. As he continues walking down the hall he sees someone walking down on the other end, he has been lost in this particular hall before but he does not want to be quick to assume. As they draw closer he sees her school robes and a idea comes to his head.
"Good afternoon, I don't mean to disturb you but are you perchance looking for something in particular? I am a bit lost and seeing as we may be in the same year, I was wondering if you would not mind some company. Two snakes are better then one yes?"
He tilts his head with a slight smile, he is not quite sure how she will react left and wants to leave room to pivot. After all he has little planned today except his out by the lake to read. At best that is more a excuse to leave the castle walls rather then a actual productive study session. Looking at her though most closely he realizes they have never met.
Where are my manners, my name is Silas. Silas Vance, may I ask yours?
β¦ ββββββββββββββββββββββββββ β¦
@Ivory River
33.8 cm Blackthorn wood β’ Kneazle whisker core |"Quiet focus, unyielding intent." β’
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |
Daydreamer with consequences.
Date: 21/9/2026
Time: 3:46 pm
Outfit: School robes
Location: Corridors
She realised she in fact did not know the way back to the common room. She started to fiddle around in her pocket for the map of the school she had tried to draw before failed. Shoot. She must have dropped it. It was useless anyway. She looked left down the hall, then right. It was mainly empty apart from her and a pupil walking towards her with green slytherin robes. She turned around and slowly walked the other way, hoping to avoid social interaction. She preferred to stay to herself.
She was quite startled when the fellow slytherin started talking to her. She however took that chance to socialise for the first time in ages. She hoped she didn't embarrass herself.
"Uhh yea I am lost. I'm looking for the slytherin common rooms." She replied. She stroked her finger through her dark brown hair to get her fringe out of her eyes so she could see the student properly. She'd realised that she hadn't seen this boy before, and if she did, she had a bad memory.
He introduced himself as Silas Vance and Ivory supposed she ought to introduce herself as well.
"Oh well, I'm Ivory. Ivory River."
Open for roleplay's
.π₯ έ ΛHave a great day..π₯ έ Λ
Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ. ..π ΰ£ͺ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ
ΰΌΰΌΰΏβ Signed by Ivory River β
Daydreamer with consequences.
β¦ ββββββββββββββββββββββββββ β¦
He smiles just slightly, seems he was right. It wasn't that long ago he was lost in the same hall, perhaps he's gained a ability to find those that are lost.
"I see, yes I can take you to the common rooms if you wish? I got lost this way pretty early on after coming here. Fortunately I had someone to show me some kindness. Ivory is it? I quite like that name. Can't say I've met a river before, how I enjoy when nature enters these halls"
He can't help but give a small chuckle to his own joke. He after all is quite humourous.... To himself. Which is what counts right? At any rate he can't help but wonder how he hasn't met Ivory yet. It of course is possible she shared classes with him and he simply didn't notice whether from keeping his head in a book the entire class or simply because he slept through it. Regardless it is nice to meet more of his year regardless of the circumstances. It is a bit odd he keeps finding people in this particular hall, Hogwarts ought to have a professor available near here to guide students. At any rate, he speaks to her.
"It is best to walk these hall with a partner though I will be honest I don't take my own advice so I won't name you if you choose not to."
β¦ ββββββββββββββββββββββββββ β¦
@Ivory River
33.8 cm Blackthorn wood β’ Kneazle whisker core |"Quiet focus, unyielding intent." β’
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |
Daydreamer with consequences.
Date: 21/9/2026
Time: 3:47pm
Outfit: School robes
Locatio: Corridors
"I would take that advice if i knew anyone in slytherin. Honestly some of the slytherin's scare me sometimes. I'd rather be friends with my book." That was partly right. She'd wanted to get to know the Hogwarts students ever since she had gotten on the express. Her mother had always told her to make friends, although her mother had better social skills. Embrassment was Ivory's worst fear.
They walked through the corridor together. It was mainly empty, apart from a few students every now and then who Ivory didn't recognise. She didn't expect to recognise anyone.
They'd been walking for some time when Ivory remembered something. Before she left the common room she had pocketed a pack of jelly slugs she found in her trunk. She hadn't opened them yet and seeing as the walk back to the slytherin common room was going to be a long one, she decided to open them.
Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a unopened packet of jelly slugs. These were her favourite wizarding sweet. Ivory opened up the pack and took one for herself. She then looked across to Silas and held out the packet for him to take one.
.π₯ έ ΛHave a great day..π₯ έ Λ
Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ. ..π ΰ£ͺ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ
ΰΌΰΌΰΏβ Signed by Ivory River β
Daydreamer with consequences.
β¦ ββββββββββββββββββββββββββ β¦
He raises a eyebrow at the first comment, if she knew anyone in slytherin. We are both in slytherin. How peculiar. He has most definitely met some not so kind slytherin but not all were bad. Usually they were decently kind even if the stereotype was incredibly common. He is not sure how he feels about the book comment but at any rate he is willing to help out as he agreed to. Seeing the offer of Jelly slugs he smiles before taking one.
"Thank you, I suppose I can eat one if you do not mind. Some of Slytherin is most definitely on the more rude side of things but I have found that most of Slytherin I have met have been very kind. You haven't been harassed by some of the second years have you? There is a bit of a unsavory pair but beyond that I am not sure what you would mean. While I love books myself you should find some you get along with. I have made quite a first friends here in these very corridors. Well at any rate we should be rounding the common room not too long from now, just down that staircase two flights and it will be easy to find. Do you want me to walk you the whole way or do you think you got it from here? "
β¦ ββββββββββββββββββββββββββ β¦
@Ivory River
33.8 cm Blackthorn wood β’ Kneazle whisker core |"Quiet focus, unyielding intent." β’
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |
| Sta. 4| Eva. 9| Str. 2 | Wis. 6 | ArcPow. 8| Acc. 6 |