𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Let's go guys into the mysterious
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yeah, I’m kinda clumsy
Anyone see anythi-*trips over magical rock*
Anyone see anythi-*trips over magical rock*
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wait what did you trip over? Maybe don't pick it up
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I guess I can I have gloves
* Laura picks it up and studies it. *
* Laura picks it up and studies it. *
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Nick Jameson can I have the top left soup?
*peers to look at the rock*
See anything special with the rock?
*looks up, gasps, and points forward*
What's that? Wait, guys, look at the rock! It's glowing!
*in front of the group is a hut....*
*peers to look at the rock*
See anything special with the rock?
*looks up, gasps, and points forward*
What's that? Wait, guys, look at the rock! It's glowing!
*in front of the group is a hut....*
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
" Wow let's go explore
Laura runs to the hut and vanishes inside
Laura runs to the hut and vanishes inside
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Sorry that was taken uploaded the wrong imageBella Light wrote: 26 Sep 2026, 14:53 @Nick Jameson can I have the top left soup?
*peers to look at the rock*
See anything special with the rock?
*looks up, gasps, and points forward*
What's that? Wait, guys, look at the rock! It's glowing!
*in front of the group is a hut....*
![]()