Ride to Adventure PV Yennefer Blackthorn

banner
Wisteria walked on the train. She saw it before... it was one year before on the same date and hour, when her brother went to Hogwarts for the first time. The inside of the train was full of students that cheerfully chattered in compartments. She could smell leather in the air and feel the excitement of people. Well, finally on my way to Hogwarts. Now, I just need to find an empty compartment. Wisteria walked trough the corridor, looking for an empty compartment.

Just when she found it conductor whistled and the train started to move. Autumn breeze blew trough open window. She walked inside of the compartment and closed a glass door. Then Wisteria stepped to the window and gazed trough the window for a minute. The London landscape was slowly receding.She closed the window without hesitation. I'm wondering where in the train is Yennefer now. Perhaps she will come around soon. She put her trunk on the rack above the scarlet seats. Then she took out a book from her brown bag. It was her favourite one. She settled comfortably into the seat and started reading the book. Wisteria read only few pages when the glass door clacked...

Reducio
Word count: 200
Interacted with @Yennefer Blackthorn

“Some hearts are drawn to magic, some to adventure—but mine has always belonged to the creatures that make both possible.”

Ride to Adventure PV Yennefer Blackthorn
yennefer_banner
It's maybe weird to say that you're from UK and you saw muggle London for first time at the age of 11. Whole London Yennefer knew before was underground Ministry of Magic and Diagon Alley. She was quite surprised when she found out what muggle world looks like. But Yennefer didn't like it at all; it was noisy, dirty and very crowded. Finally we're at King's Cross station. I think, I had enough of this muggle world for a while. I wonder what muggle-born students think about wizarding world. Her head was filled with millions of questions, but she didn't ask her mother who was with her. She knew se wouldn't get answers, because her parents didn't like muggles and they never talk about them. Instead of this she just simply asked "What time is it?". And her mother replied "It's ten minutes to eleven... And I need to hurry a little so I won't be late." They went trough the barrier between Platforms 9 and 10 to platform 9¾. On the platform her mother said " I know it's not the same as it could be if your father would be here, but as you know he..." Has a very important meeting he must attend. So he can't properly say goodbye to his daughter. Yennefer ended the sentence in her head. "It's okay mother." she said and stepped into the train. "I'll see you in half-term holidays..." "Yes..." her mother replied. "We'll miss you Yennefer, but you'll be fine. Study well... and don't seek for trouble. Okay?" mother hugged her. "Okay. Bye." she answer and stepped further into the train. She was searching for her best friend Wisteria. After some time she found her in an empty compartment reading a book. Probably about dragons. She smiled and opend the glass door. Stepped into compartment and said "Hi Wisteria! Still dreaming about dragons? I'm so exited to be here."

I am the architect of my own destiny, and my path is shaped by my choices.

Ride to Adventure PV Yennefer Blackthorn
banner
She looked up from the book and smiled. It was Yennefer with a big smile on her face. Then she stepped into the compartment and said “Hi Wisteria! Still dreaming about dragons? I’m so exited to be here!” Wisteria closed the book and stood up. “Hi Yennefer, I was wondering when will you show up.” She hugged her. Yenna was her best friend and she didn’t saw her for a while. She was so happy to see her again. Then, she stepped back and took a close look of her. She didn’t change a bit. Wisteria smiled again. Yennefer with her wild curls and gray eyes was very beautiful. “I saved us seats. Now, put your trunk on the rack and sit down. I need to tell you so many things that happened from my last owl. She grabbed her book and put it back in her bag. She looked back at Yennefer and said “By the way, this book is about nifflers and not about dragons.” Then she took out a purse with money that her mother gave her for the way to Hogwarts. “I’m a bit hungry. My brother told me, that on the train there’s a trolley witch. He also mentioned that pumpkin pies are very delicious.” Right after she said that trolley witch came around and asked “Anything from the trolley?” Wisteria stepped to the trolley and said “For me two pumpkin pies and three chocolate frogs, please.” Trolley witch gave her sweets and took money from Wisteria. Then, she turned to Yennefer and asked her “What about you dear?”
Reducio
Word count:255
Interact:@Yennefer Blackthorn

“Some hearts are drawn to magic, some to adventure—but mine has always belonged to the creatures that make both possible.”