𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Aaron Schwartz wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 15:12
Penelope Kneen wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 13:57 Huh..tea or soup?
Tea
Okiee..
@Bella Light
One Tea here!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hi Xio can I have a potion pls

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'm off to my dorm..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hey sorry to ask but can anyone pls donate some money pls

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I won't he available for 7 hours now..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!
@Aaron Schwartz
You have gotten the...RESTAURANT TEAAAAAA!!!
The tea tastes like your favorite foods (whatever it is), but also a little bit like candles (wax) and paper! It also leaves a strangely-sweet aftertaste, sort of like syrup and sugar.

Image posted by the member

For the next 12 hours, your clothing is transformed into the uniform of a chef. For the next 10 minutes, anything you touch will transform into a cup of tea (but probably poisonous lol)
ENJOY!!!



Laura, Xio is taking a leave so she wouldn't be here as much! Maybe try asking our stand-in potion-maker @Aaron Schwartz ! :D
Laura Büttner wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 18:35 Hi Xio can I have a potion pls
Last edited by Bella Light on 29 Sep 2026, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: 26 Sep 2026, 00:07 how much?
Nevermind I got the thing I needed from someone else

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'm back to serve

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Sigh…..there’s no one to serve…