PURE-BLOOD CLUB
wassup chat
be yourself, everyone else is already taken

you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
Hi guys
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
I had asked earlier that THIS club could request to TAKEOVER the old one per the rules on Clubs and Clans but no one replied....
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
Hi so can someone pls donate to me
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
No what I mean is there is already a Pureblood club N.O.B.L.E run by @Tes CadellXio Arcana wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 18:29 I had asked earlier that THIS club could request to TAKEOVER the old one per the rules on Clubs and Clans but no one replied....
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
Could take over the older club.
And set all the chaos chneazles loose!
And set all the chaos chneazles loose!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
PURE-BLOOD CLUB
N.O.B.L.E mentioned???Nick Jameson wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 21:39No what I mean is there is already a Pureblood club N.O.B.L.E run by @Tes CadellXio Arcana wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 18:29 I had asked earlier that THIS club could request to TAKEOVER the old one per the rules on Clubs and Clans but no one replied....
Yes indeed
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ