Christian Club NEW!

Paisley Emmeline Fox wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 12:12 Hey guys i am a Christian too. Recently, there's a big arguement between my aunt and uncle, and they are about too divorce. My aunt is a Christian but i am not sure about my uncle. I hope some of you can help pray for them
Tysmmm
Definitely shall! Arguments and divorce are always so very tragic. Will also be praying for you Pais!, and your whole family!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Christian Club NEW!
Colin McCoire wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 16:47
Paisley Emmeline Fox wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 12:12 Hey guys i am a Christian too. Recently, there's a big arguement between my aunt and uncle, and they are about too divorce. My aunt is a Christian but i am not sure about my uncle. I hope some of you can help pray for them
Tysmmm
Definitely shall! Arguments and divorce are always so very tragic. Will also be praying for you Pais!, and your whole family!
Hi so I'm also Christian and I'll pray for you too Paisley

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

Christian Club NEW!
Thank you all
Having brothers and sisters in christ is a big blessing 🙏

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.

Christian Club NEW!
No problem

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

Christian Club NEW!
Wow. It has been such a powerful day today.

For background, my school has been doing what we call Spiritual Emphasis Week where we go to chapel every day to hear a sermon. Today is what we call a response chapel where we reflect on what we learned that week and give our hearts to God if we haven't already. It is so powerful and you can literally feel God moving in the room.

Today has been a day where my eyes have been opened yet again to how amazing and powerful God is. I watched my class which is already very close and connected, bond and grow closer. Together we prayed for each other. Many people spoke up and led us through this moving prayer before we turned to worship where people were hugging each other and praying over each other. It was incredible to see God move through these people.

After the chapel ended, me and some of my classmates stayed in the chapel to help reset and clean up. Even though the chapel was over, people were still hugging and praying over each other. Even talking to fellow people in my class that aren't as connected. It was so emotional and beautiful to see this happen. I honestly can't stop replaying it in my mind.

What I'm trying to share is that I hope you all have a fire for Jesus. Being a Christian myself fills me with so much hope and joy and I hope you all feel that way. I just want you to know that you are never alone, and if you need someone God is always there. All you need to do is surrender your heart to him and pray.

Well, this was just a short message I wanted to tell you guys. I love you all, and if you ever need anything or need prayer, please don't hesitate to let me know. <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.