𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Sure what items there are? Asked Paisley
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Wow looks delicious 

I will have a magicchocolate, too!
*Munching on the scones*
Theyare the best thing i ever tasted!!


I will have a magicchocolate, too!
*Munching on the scones*
Theyare the best thing i ever tasted!!
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hello everyone
Not in the mood of working, so I'll just order something. Can I get something magical to drink? Thanks!
Not in the mood of working, so I'll just order something. Can I get something magical to drink? Thanks!
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Are these still selling rn 0.0Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 20:45*โ๐๐ค๐ฅ โ๐๐๐๐ฆ๐ ๐๐ฆ๐ฅ๐๐ฃ๐*
Change the Sky
*The ceiling of the cafe changes to this:*
ALL RIGHT!
XIO REFUSES TO BE DEPRESSO!
HAVE A UNMARKED POTION AND DO A DANCE TO THE MUSIC!
*Shakes both of her robe sleeves and VARIOUS potions dump out onto the bar*
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tea
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
The 2nd to last one






