𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hello!
How's business?
I just came to talk, but if you're offended I'll eat..
How's business?
I just came to talk, but if you're offended I'll eat..
Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*βππ€π₯ βππππ¦π ππ¦π₯ππ£π*
Change the Sky
*The ceiling of the cafe changes to this:*
![]()
ALL RIGHT!
XIO REFUSES TO BE DEPRESSO!
HAVE A UNMARKED POTION AND DO A DANCE TO THE MUSIC!
*Shakes both of her robe sleeves and VARIOUS potions dump out onto the bar*
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Why do your soups start to look more ominous as you make more?....Are you like just pulling/adding from the same batch?...
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I only do that for weekends where I mix previous soups I donβt cook soup on weekendsXio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 22:18Why do your soups start to look more ominous as you make more?....Are you like just pulling/adding from the same batch?...
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 22:24ReducioXio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 22:18Why do your soups start to look more ominous as you make more?....Are you like just pulling/adding from the same batch?...
I only do that for weekends where I mix previous soups I donβt cook soup on weekends
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well, if I'm going to die by a Nick Soup, I might as well die in a beautiful place!
*βππ€π₯ βππππ¦π ππ¦π₯ππ£π*
Change the Sky
*The ceiling of the cafe changes to this:*
![]()
@Nick Jameson, Soup: Top right Corner (Gold)?
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ooh unmarked potions! Can i have the most right one?
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 20:45*βππ€π₯ βππππ¦π ππ¦π₯ππ£π*
Change the Sky
*The ceiling of the cafe changes to this:*
ALL RIGHT!
XIO REFUSES TO BE DEPRESSO!
HAVE A UNMARKED POTION AND DO A DANCE TO THE MUSIC!
*Shakes both of her robe sleeves and VARIOUS potions dump out onto the bar*
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 00:35 Ooh unmarked potions! Can i have the most right one?
ReducioXio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 20:45*βππ€π₯ βππππ¦π ππ¦π₯ππ£π*
Change the Sky
*The ceiling of the cafe changes to this:*
ALL RIGHT!
XIO REFUSES TO BE DEPRESSO!
HAVE A UNMARKED POTION AND DO A DANCE TO THE MUSIC!
*Shakes both of her robe sleeves and VARIOUS potions dump out onto the bar*
*the potion tastes like basically every berry flavor you could think of, VERY sweet. Once ingested, the potion slightly alters your vision, making everything look like a beautiful painting, lots of bright colors and soft vibes*
These are the potions left!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"









