Last person to post wins!
Hi Bella Bee
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Last person to post wins!
Hi Laura! Right, I need to think of a nickname for you too!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Last person to post wins!
hi guys list all the times you have accidentally broke a rule like double psoting
Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)
Last person to post wins!
MUAHAHAHA >:3
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Last person to post wins!
Hi
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin
Last person to post wins!
Houston, we have a problem - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin