𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Only if there is the potions

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Most of them are left too lazy to edit and repost them icl

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hello
*walks in while dragging her feet*
What do you have for a sleep deprived person?

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 09:24 I’ll make the food! You guys ask her what she wants!
STOP TAKING MY JOB!!!!!

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:38
Tessa Brown wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 09:24 I’ll make the food! You guys ask her what she wants!
STOP TAKING MY JOB!!!!!
*stares at Nick with sleepy eyes* Huh? What's going on?

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:33 Hello
*walks in while dragging her feet*
What do you have for a sleep deprived person?
Yes i do here is a sleep soup

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:43
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:33 Hello
*walks in while dragging her feet*
What do you have for a sleep deprived person?
Yes i do here is a sleep soup
Any effects?

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:44
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:43
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:33 Hello
*walks in while dragging her feet*
What do you have for a sleep deprived person?
Yes i do here is a sleep soup
Any effects?
Will send you to sleep for 1042 hours 34 minutes 7 seconds and 54 milliseconds

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:45
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:44
Nick Jameson wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:43
Amanda Clarke wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 16:33 Hello
*walks in while dragging her feet*
What do you have for a sleep deprived person?
Yes i do here is a sleep soup
Any effects?
Will send you to sleep for 1042 hours 34 minutes 7 seconds and 54 milliseconds
Yeah I'll pass thanks anyway.

Do you have some strong coffee??

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Alright guys I'm off to study..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."