𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air? :D
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:47 Ooh Center one please!! :D
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:43 3x3 grid of potions

Ok, here it is! Choose one!
For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
[/quote]

If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:51
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:43 3x3 grid of potions

Ok, here it is! Choose one!
The 1st in the 3rd line
For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
Hmmmm but what school I create T-T
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar icl

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:57
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air? :D
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:47 Ooh Center one please!! :D
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:43 3x3 grid of potions

Ok, here it is! Choose one!
For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:51
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:43 3x3 grid of potions

Ok, here it is! Choose one!
The 1st in the 3rd line
For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
Hmmmm but what school I create T-T
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar icl
[/quote]

Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-T
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:57
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air? :D
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:47 Ooh Center one please!! :D
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:43 3x3 grid of potions

Ok, here it is! Choose one!
For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:51
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:43 3x3 grid of potions

Ok, here it is! Choose one!
The 1st in the 3rd line
For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
Hmmmm but what school I create T-T
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar icl
Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-T
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
[/quote]

no one would be able to attend it

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:57
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air? :D
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:47 Ooh Center one please!! :D

For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:51

The 1st in the 3rd line
For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
Hmmmm but what school I create T-T
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar icl
Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-T
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
no one would be able to attend it
[/quote]

Mini students can!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00 Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Deflates economy
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:01
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:57
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:54 Yay! So basically I can flyyyy!!! For 2 hrssss!! Wait so I can sit on air? :D



For the next 2 hours, you can only float. No matter how much weight you carry, you will always float. If you are in the open, you may control the height you are floating at, but it is locked at a minimum of 4 feet above the ground, unless you are near an entry way, where you will automatically go down to the ceiling level
If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:52

For 30 mins, you will have the ability to create whatever you want as long as it exists on earth.
Hmmmm but what school I create T-T
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar icl
Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-T
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
no one would be able to attend it
Mini students can!!
[/quote]

Uhm, creating life may cause problems....

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00 Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Deflates economy
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:01
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:57
If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:55

Hmmmm but what school I create T-T
Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar icl
Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-T
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
no one would be able to attend it
Mini students can!!
Uhm, creating life may cause problems....
[/quote]

Just walking talking toy students

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
What do you mean deflates economy

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Actually....technically you can fit a whole school in the cellar because the magic cellar is in the room of requirements MEANING it can be anything :D
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00 Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Deflates economy
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:01
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:59

If you're outside, yes.
Inside, no, you'll be bumping the ceiling



Uhm, it would be a mini-school cause you cannot fit a whole school in the cellar icl
Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-T
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
no one would be able to attend it
Mini students can!!
Uhm, creating life may cause problems....
Just walking talking toy students
[/quote]

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:05 Actually....technically you can fit a whole school in the cellar because the magic cellar is in the room of requirements MEANING it can be anything :D
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:02
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00 Ok so I can wish for unlimited gallons and it may come true?
So then I wish for unlimited gallons and matcha
Deflates economy
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:01
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 15:00

Well I had written 'could' autocorrect made it to school T-T
but ig I'll make a mini hogwarts then!!
no one would be able to attend it
Mini students can!!
Uhm, creating life may cause problems....
Just walking talking toy students
[/quote]

That's an interesting thing to think about... Like a school, inside a school?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎