My ency page
I am a first year my name is Amelia and I would like a mentor.
I need more info about this website and I want more errands and ooc shops to feel the fun of earning by yourself if any of you could mentor me it would be perfect. Thanks
I need more info about this website and I want more errands and ooc shops to feel the fun of earning by yourself if any of you could mentor me it would be perfect. Thanks
My ency page
Hello, apply for a mentor in the thread Mentorship Program.
Note that due to this thread not being an encyclopedia, your thread has been moved to the F.A.Q. forum and the thread topic was changed to discussion.
Note that due to this thread not being an encyclopedia, your thread has been moved to the F.A.Q. forum and the thread topic was changed to discussion.
Every soul is an ancient story.