𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I don't know how to make the photos you all use
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Pinterest, Aaron
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Online (google search lol)
lol yeah the mochi was delicious
lol yeah the mochi was delicious
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have the green mochi pls
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
i would not recommend that... but it works too ig
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Ok, here it is! Choose one!
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh yeah chatgpt does work too! 
If I can't find the image online then I go to chatgpt or some other image creator since its hard to find (magical teas online with ____)
lol
If I can't find the image online then I go to chatgpt or some other image creator since its hard to find (magical teas online with ____)
lol
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."