𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Tessa Brown wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 13:23 You read my mind little one….Mochi?
Image posted by the member
Ooh I just saw this 😭

Can I have the pink one in the front?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yep! The first page for reference! :)

Ohhhh sameeee everything is yellow and mango-like now…
Ughh TESSA!!!!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:18
Kai Hepner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:07
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 13:15
Kai Hepner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 12:57Ello!
Holaaa..are you hungry Kai??
Yupp! Anything special selling rn?
As always..the magic and non magic menu!!

The effects are still there!! T-T

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Urghh I'm soo hungryyy

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
SAME I'M TOO IRL
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:28 Urghh I'm soo hungryyy

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'm preparing some special potions for you all to try! Should be ready in an hour or so

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:31 SAME I'M TOO IRL
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:28 Urghh I'm soo hungryyy
Oo irl my tummy is full T-T

@Aaron Schwartz one hour is tooooo longggggg

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:32 I'm preparing some special potions for you all to try! Should be ready in an hour or so
an hour?? t-t

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Agreeedddddd

lol its fine take your time but I may be asleep by then :D
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:33
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:31 SAME I'M TOO IRL
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:28 Urghh I'm soo hungryyy
Oo irl my tummy is full T-T

@Aaron Schwartz one hour is tooooo longggggg

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I mean we'd die of hunger if he does not make it soon!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
lollll

Aaronnnn we are all hungry waiting 4 your potions :)!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."