𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ooh I just saw this

Can I have the pink one in the front?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yep! The first page for reference! 
Ohhhh sameeee everything is yellow and mango-like now…
Ughh TESSA!!!!
Ohhhh sameeee everything is yellow and mango-like now…
Ughh TESSA!!!!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:18As always..the magic and non magic menu!!Kai Hepner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:07Yupp! Anything special selling rn?
The effects are still there!! T-T
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
SAME I'M TOO IRL
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'm preparing some special potions for you all to try! Should be ready in an hour or so
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oo irl my tummy is full T-T
@Aaron Schwartz one hour is tooooo longggggg
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
an hour?? t-tAaron Schwartz wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:32 I'm preparing some special potions for you all to try! Should be ready in an hour or so
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Agreeedddddd
lol its fine take your time but I may be asleep by then
lol its fine take your time but I may be asleep by then
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 14:33Oo irl my tummy is full T-T
@Aaron Schwartz one hour is tooooo longggggg
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
lollll
Aaronnnn we are all hungry waiting 4 your potions
!
Aaronnnn we are all hungry waiting 4 your potions
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."