The Demigod Club Percy Jackson FanClub

Get well soon @Zander Vorse!! :grin:

Welcome to all new campers!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

The Demigod Club Percy Jackson FanClub
Welcome new campers!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

The Demigod Club Percy Jackson FanClub
Hey all!
New Link, work in progress: viewtopic.php?t=34278
I'll let you know when it is finished, but lmk if you don't see your name!

Zander's Chocolate Frog Trade | Ency
Stamina: 8 Evasion: 6 Strength: 8 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5

The Demigod Club Percy Jackson FanClub
Zander Vorse wrote: 19 Sep 2024, 03:41 Hey all!
New Link, work in progress: viewtopic.php?t=34278
I'll let you know when it is finished, but lmk if you don't see your name!
looks great so far!! i seem to be missing tho haha

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

The Demigod Club Percy Jackson FanClub
Yeah, a few people are, I've gotta go through all the applications to add people.

Zander's Chocolate Frog Trade | Ency
Stamina: 8 Evasion: 6 Strength: 8 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5

The Demigod Club Percy Jackson FanClub
Name-Rayna Sol
Godly parent-Zeus
Camp Half-Blood
I want to join because i love the Percy Jackson series and i want to know what a demigod experiences at CHB and CJ

The Demigod Club Percy Jackson FanClub
Name-Rayna sol
godly parent-Zeus
Camp-CHB
Why- I love the Percy Jackson series and i want to interact with others that also enjoy it, because the people at my school think that PJO is boring!
P.S- can i also be a hunter of Artemis? If you can arrange that, thank you!!

The Demigod Club Percy Jackson FanClub
Name: Paisley Emmeline Fox
“Godly Parent” (Please choose only one! If you don't have one in mind just say 'Unclaimed' :) ): Zeus
CHB or CJ?: CHB
Why do you want to join?: looks fun and im a halfblood

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.

The Demigod Club Percy Jackson FanClub
Name: Leona Chesterwell
“Godly Parent” (Please choose only one! If you don't have one in mind just say 'Unclaimed' :) ): Demeter
CHB or CJ?: CHB
Why do you want to join?: i adore pjo

be yourself, everyone else is already taken ❤️
you are worthy, and don't you dare forget that