𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
OkieeBella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 10:32 Okay! Give me some time to write since I have to go eat dinner now!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 10:25Hmm interesting..Jessica Matthews wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 10:16Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 10:05Well not yet..
@Jessica Matthews
Sorry potions are not available..would you like to have some magic chocolates perhaps..
The velvet box has five locked compartments. Each compartment contains one enchanted chocolate.
The key keeps changing shape, choose the compartment before trying it.
Once you eat the chocolate, the magic activates for exactly one hour.
Okay then, the right diamond door
You will have a rainbow following you for the next one hour
@Bella Light
Mystery!!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I tied up Joseph so he can't cause any more trouble
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Okay, can we make a rule, trying people up in this cellar is BANNED!
Anyone for the motion?
Anyone for the motion?
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
So can I get a potion Xio and I still think we should not tie customers but Employees who miss behave you know.
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yahh suree..sorry I was not active..Jessica Matthews wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 10:47Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 10:05Well not yet..
@Jessica Matthews
Sorry potions are not available..would you like to have some magic chocolates perhaps..
The velvet box has five locked compartments. Each compartment contains one enchanted chocolate.
The key keeps changing shape, choose the compartment before trying it.
Once you eat the chocolate, the magic activates for exactly one hour.
Can I get the moon and star one. (The left one)?

Hmm..two different spells..
Your surroundings will look like you are inside an illustrated magical story.
Your surroundings will also have tiny floating points of wand-like light.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 11:39Yahh suree..sorry I was not active..Jessica Matthews wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 10:47Penelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 10:05Well not yet..
@Jessica Matthews
Sorry potions are not available..would you like to have some magic chocolates perhaps..
The velvet box has five locked compartments. Each compartment contains one enchanted chocolate.
The key keeps changing shape, choose the compartment before trying it.
Once you eat the chocolate, the magic activates for exactly one hour.
Can I get the moon and star one. (The left one)?
Hmm..two different spells..
Your surroundings will look like you are inside an illustrated magical story.
Your surroundings will also have tiny floating points of wand-like light.
That's amazing




𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yes!
𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Good ideaPenelope Kneen wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 11:45 Well since we are the only ones here ..let's sit and chat for a while if you are okay with it
𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎

