Dear Random Reader Open

Hi Cassie, Penelope, Kaitlyn, and Laura!

Wow...when I came back to check the letters there was a pile! That's amazing! :D
I'm a half-blood so I read both muggle books and some wizarding books but not too many magical ones! Ooh, I also love reading fantasy! Hmmm...I also really want to play seeker if I can in quidditch, but I was also considering joining the dueling team instead. What do you guys think?

Oh, also, anything interesting going on lately in Hogwarts? Hogwarts is like, the treasure chest of mysteries and secrets!

Can't wait to see your replies!
Bella

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Dear Random Reader Open
Hey Bella
So I think you should wait for Quidditch next year well sign up you know. I guess duelling is also fun but Quidditch is more my thing.

Well I do not know about anything new except for me and Jessica my bestie fighting but Bella knows this. Oh and the shop well the Magic Cellar. It is really fun you guys should totally go. And get captured maybe
Just read the heading it's in the counter chat.

Can't wait to see you there
~ Laura

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi everyone!!

I think I’d like to play seeker but I’m gonna wait till next year to try out!!
In news not much… I made a new friend tho! Her names Issy or actually isla buy i call her issy! She’s a sweetheart! She’s older than us she’s a 3rd year. Oh no Laura im so sorry you and your best friend are fighting! Im here if you need to talk about it!

I look forward to hearing from you all

- Cassie

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi everyone. I don't feel like saying all the names. Yeah it not very nice that we are fighting but like only on the website you know as an RP. Yeah anyways you could not even try out this year cause like we are first years. I know Isla like not well but I've heard about her.
- Laura

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi everyone!

How's life going lately? Lol I got lost again trying to discover more mysteries and fun stuff around Hogwarts, but it was definitely worth it. :) I think the portraits around Hogwarts really do like to tease me and get on my nerves -- is it just me?

What's everyone's favorite class and thing to do at Hogwarts? I really like charms and potions -- I think those are maybe my favorite classes though DADA is pretty awesome too. It's just fun, except the homework is...not as fun. But still interesting, regardless!

Hope to see your replies soon! :D

Bella

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi everyone,
I would like to be seeker someday too. After I found my first every flavour beans, I search every forums, press the empty spaces and couldn't find beans anymore. Weird, right?

My favourite class is potions class mainly because the homework are not that hard but I kind of like charms, too.

Well, recently I made a new friend who is called Bella Light :D haha. Well, I also had discovered something weird in Hogwarts with Bella and Tessa. There was some sort of weird hissing sound which sounds like it is coming from something huge, we suspect it's a giant cat, though.

Hope you guys write back soon!!

~Paisley


P.S. Laura how do you make those fonts??

( 123 words )

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.

Dear Random Reader Open
WC: 76

Hi everyone!
Ooh hi welcome Paisley to our stack of letters! lol yep you are a great friend! And guys, if anybody wants to come help investigate the Secrets at Hogwarts at the corridors feel free to join! It's really confusing lol
Question for u all: Reading or Writing? Which one do you prefer to do? I think I enjoy reading slightly more than writing but both are AMAZING :D

Looking forward to your replies!
Bella

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi guys so I prefer reading over writing. I would love to join. And hi Paisley welcome. If anyone has money to spare could you maybe donate I need money for a fake permission slip to Hogsmeade but I am also saving up for a pet owl so yeah. Oh and Paisley you just do this: and then your post in between it should look like this
Hello there! Nevermind about the money got it. And I have written in the rp.
- Laura

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi everyone

I need money too, for fake permission slip also haha. Well, today I am hosting a birthday party in the courtyard hope you guys could come also.

Bella, I heard that you are in 5he same timezone as me??

~ Paisley

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi guys
So I do not need money anymore I got a fake permission slip from someone maybe ask someone. I'll come to your party. Oh and maybe someone can also go do the secrets at hogwarts

- Laura

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺