𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
But she's got a bad day so don't ask her
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*stumbles in in a green pig outfit*
*Eyes darting around*
Hmmmmmmmmm funnnnn
*stands at empty counter*
*scribbles 'MANAGER' on tummy with marker*
Reducio

*Eyes darting around*
Hmmmmmmmmm funnnnn
*stands at empty counter*
*scribbles 'MANAGER' on tummy with marker*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*walks in yawning*
Good morning all~
Wait what??
*rubs her eyes like she thought she is still asleep*
*looks around to see if anybody was in the cellar*
*Turns back*
Oh hi Seph! Uhhhh...
*gestures at outfit and at manager sign*
Please explain?
Good morning all~
Wait what??
*rubs her eyes like she thought she is still asleep*
*looks around to see if anybody was in the cellar*
*Turns back*
Oh hi Seph! Uhhhh...
*gestures at outfit and at manager sign*
Please explain?
Joseph Sims wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 23:19 *stumbles in in a green pig outfit*
Reducio
*Eyes darting around*
Hmmmmmmmmm funnnnn![]()
*stands at empty counter*
*scribbles 'MANAGER' on tummy with marker*![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
hiii you all! Anything interesting going on??
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I was not feeling well today so I didn't participate in here today...I would chase Joseph out of the cafe with a broom but I have a feeling he wouldn't leave...
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
lol we can try! But somehow that probably wouldn't work
Besides, weren't we not supposed to chase away customers lol??
Except he really isn't a customer rn...hmmm....
Besides, weren't we not supposed to chase away customers lol??
Except he really isn't a customer rn...hmmm....
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 07:35
I was not feeling well today so I didn't participate in here today...I would chase Joseph out of the cafe with a broom but I have a feeling he wouldn't leave...
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 07:36 lol we can try! But somehow that probably wouldn't work
Besides, weren't we not supposed to chase away customers lol??
Except he really isn't a customer rn...hmmm....
Xio Arcana wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 07:35
I was not feeling well today so I didn't participate in here today...I would chase Joseph out of the cafe with a broom but I have a feeling he wouldn't leave...
He's trying to pretend to me! He's an IMPOSTER! IDENTITY THEFT IS NO JOKE, BELLA!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Let's chase him away or tie him up
Laura takes out a lasso and catches Joseph and ties him to the pillar
Laura takes out a lasso and catches Joseph and ties him to the pillar
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 24 Sep 2026, 07:42 Let's chase him away or tie him up
Laura takes out a lasso and catches Joseph and ties him to the pillar
EXCELLENT WORK
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"


