RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for: 1!
Houses preferences: Any
Years preferences: First or second
Your RPG storyline idea: I'll host another unofficial duel, 2v2, it'd make more sense if they were from the same/similar year, yk, equality...
Additional info: Dw if you're starting in duelling or if you just want to practice, it's also my first time moderating so don't yell at me please. First come first serve!
Houses preferences: Any
Years preferences: First or second
Your RPG storyline idea: I'll host another unofficial duel, 2v2, it'd make more sense if they were from the same/similar year, yk, equality...
Additional info: Dw if you're starting in duelling or if you just want to practice, it's also my first time moderating so don't yell at me please. First come first serve!
Last edited by Mikaela Hendricks on 23 Sep 2026, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
RPGs Partners Requests
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 22:23 Number of RPG partners you are waiting for: 1!
Houses preferences: Any
Years preferences: First or second
Your RPG storyline idea: I'll host another unofficial duel, 2v2, it'd make more sense if they were from the same/similar year, yk, equality...
Additional info: Dw if you're starting in duelling or if you just want to practice, it's also my first time moderating so don't yell at me please. First come first serve!
Bumping! One of the participants signed off, so there's one spot left!
"And there I be! It's my city, ain't I pretty? I'm the Queen of New York!"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for: 1
House preferences: Any
Years preferences: 1-3
Your RPG storyline idea: I'm looking for someone (preferably male) that I click with instantly and develop a deep friendship (or more) with
Additional info: I'm open to ideas, and please owl me if you're interested!
Found, but feel free to owl me!
House preferences: Any
Years preferences: 1-3
Your RPG storyline idea: I'm looking for someone (preferably male) that I click with instantly and develop a deep friendship (or more) with
Additional info: I'm open to ideas, and please owl me if you're interested!
Found, but feel free to owl me!
Last edited by Ginny Angel on 23 Sep 2026, 22:51, edited 1 time in total.
RPGs Partners Requests
Bumping!! I’ve found a few friends but not enough yet!! Looking for any house.Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 16:47 Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : 4-6
Houses preferences : all
Years preferences : 1-2
Your RPG storyline idea : a friend group of first years to be able to explore the campus and become friends as the year goes on
Additional info : not really!
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : 1-2
Houses preferences : any
Years preferences : 4 and up
Your RPG storyline idea : upperclassman to help out with class and get her used to life here!
Additional info :
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : 1 or 2?
Houses preferences : No preference
Years preferences : Year 2+
Your RPG storyline idea : I think Xio needs a few upperclass role-models who scold and support her while they try to get her on the "proper path" for her future.
Additional info : A tender "older brother" and/or firm "older sister" vibes would be appreciated. Forewarning: must be okay with the feeling of "herding kittens" vibe of Xio.
Last edited by Xio Arcana on 27 Sep 2026, 04:09, edited 1 time in total.
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : one or two
Houses preferences : any but preferably not Slytherin?
Years preferences : second or older
Your RPG storyline idea : I want there to be a rumour about Jay being a dark lord supporter/worshipper of whatever u call it she’s not by any means all and I’m looking for someone to start the rumour.
Additional info :we can plan more before the rp, the rumour will likely be formed bc your character knows about/or has experience with Jay and didn’t like her too much
Last edited by Jay Valkyrie on 25 Sep 2026, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.
RPGs Partners Requests
foundNumber of RPG partners you are waiting for : 2 1
Houses preferences : any
Years preferences : any
Your RPG storyline idea : Basically with the errand, maybe a small interaction between the characters, detailes to be determined once i find the people
Additional info : must be a participant in the potluck errand
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for : 2
Houses preferences : no preference
Years preferences : first and second
Your RPG storyline idea : id like to form a trio with Cassie one male and one female that eventually would turn into a love triangle as they went through hogwarts together eventually causing a rift as both like her and she is forced to choose hoping it will not affect her childhood friendships
Additional info : this would be long term leading into 3rd year at least! Start out as friends together causing mischief and such then leading into the romantic part as they eventually get older!
Bumping looking for a female partner for the trio!!!
Houses preferences : no preference
Years preferences : first and second
Your RPG storyline idea : id like to form a trio with Cassie one male and one female that eventually would turn into a love triangle as they went through hogwarts together eventually causing a rift as both like her and she is forced to choose hoping it will not affect her childhood friendships
Additional info : this would be long term leading into 3rd year at least! Start out as friends together causing mischief and such then leading into the romantic part as they eventually get older!
Bumping looking for a female partner for the trio!!!
Last edited by Cassiopia Stellato on 28 Sep 2026, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.
How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)
RPGs Partners Requests
5 more to go! :>Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 12:206 more people!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 16:58bumping this!Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: 13 Sep 2026, 16:24Number of RPG partners you are waiting for: 22 6
Houses preferences: any
Years preferences: any. Inpc also welcome
Your RPG storyline idea : unofficial Quidditch during fall ball sign up
Additional info:owl me for questions
RPGs Partners Requests
Number of RPG partners you are waiting for: 1-2
House preferences: any
Years preferences: any
Your RPG storyline idea: I'm online a lot and love to RP. I'm open to anything, just want to have some fun!
Additional info: Owl me if you're interested
Found!
House preferences: any
Years preferences: any
Your RPG storyline idea: I'm online a lot and love to RP. I'm open to anything, just want to have some fun!
Additional info: Owl me if you're interested
Found!
Last edited by Ginny Angel on 24 Sep 2026, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.