Relocation of trunk post

If I, for whatever reason, wanted to relocate my trunk from the second post to the 3rd one but it's already controlled by the game master, when I use the trunk update can I ask them to switch them?

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

Relocation of trunk post
Lianna Irinova wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 21:08 If I, for whatever reason, wanted to relocate my trunk from the second post to the 3rd one but it's already controlled by the game master, when I use the trunk update can I ask them to switch them?
you can!! You can also shoot a staff memeber an owl or dm

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Relocation of trunk post
Lianna Irinova wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 21:08 If I, for whatever reason, wanted to relocate my trunk from the second post to the 3rd one but it's already controlled by the game master, when I use the trunk update can I ask them to switch them?
You can put it in trunk updates which is better for paper trail, but you can also owl staff. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Relocation of trunk post
I’m happy to do it for you if you need also ^^

Adult staff account for Silas Norwood/Ruby Cazares

Relocation of trunk post
Taros Quintero wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 03:13 I’m happy to do it for you if you need also ^^
Oh Tyyyy!

Also @Avery Gray and @Julia Evans thanks for the help!

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

Relocation of trunk post
Lianna Irinova wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 10:58
Taros Quintero wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 03:13 I’m happy to do it for you if you need also ^^
Oh Tyyyy!

Also @Avery Gray and @Julia Evans thanks for the help!
Just let me know what you want!

Adult staff account for Silas Norwood/Ruby Cazares

Relocation of trunk post
Taros Quintero wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 15:11
Lianna Irinova wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 10:58
Taros Quintero wrote: 23 Sep 2026, 03:13 I’m happy to do it for you if you need also ^^
Oh Tyyyy!

Also @Avery Gray and @Julia Evans thanks for the help!
Just let me know what you want!
Basically just use this coding and move it to the third post:
Reducio

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/6ktohczhk69i.webp[/img]
[quote][b]STATISTICS:[/b]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ୨୧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

STAMINA ◦ 5 — Combat, She's ready for combat.

EVASION ◦ 5 — They see right through her.

STRENGTH ◦ 5 — She will not let you win.

WISDOM ◦ 8 — If  she knows where she stands, then she knows where to land.

ARCANE POWER ◦ 5 — Wait 'til the world is hers.

ACCURACY ◦ 7 — She's a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ୨୧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/quote]

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton