Help through the maze
ABILITIES
’s Grace | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th | 7th | A
Mentions - @Bella Light Outfit Date - 02/09/26 Location -Corridors WC - 216HIIAlrightyyy, Second year of hell. Maybe Winter could get her mind off things if she made some friends, Right?But some people might bully or fake friend Winter just to break her heart and laugh at her. It's so hard making friends nowadays, especially as an introvert. Only if Winter could find someone mature enough to take care of Winter like a little sister or a daughter. Oh wait! The talking paintings! Most of them are very great people who went to hogwarts many years ago! They could be Winter's free private therapy!
HIIIt's currently 6pm, most people should be at the great hall for dinner so Winter could have some private time with the paintings. She told some paintings about her trauma and stuff that bothered her recently. Winter was surprised that the paintings give such good advice. She walked along the corridor, talking to all the paintings she sees, some told her terrible joke that somehow made her laugh. Others simply greeted Winter since they dont talk often and might get things awkward.
HIISuddenly, she heard some noise around the corner. Wait, isn't Winter the only one here? Nobody even walked by here. She turned into the dark hallway to investigate. 'Um, hello?', said Winter, holding out her wand, preparing to attack if there was a monster."Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
STATS
Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 6 | Accuracy: 8
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Help through the maze
WC: 293
Mentions: @Winter Angelo
Bella was really surprised to learn that she was lost. Actually, scratch that. She wasn't really all that surprised.
Bella snuck out of a bit of exploring right before dinner, wandered around the dark halls, spoke with some of the portraits (who teased her and sometimes gave her "helpful" advice), and had fun just learning the layout. However, she wasn't expecting time to fly by so fast, and when she checked her watch, it was already 6pm, which meant dinner was starting.
In a rush, she ran down the stairs through random hallways, only to find a dead end.
"Huh? I swear I came through here? Right, left, right, straight, left? Or was it right, left, left, right, straight, right?" Bella paused, trying to figure out where she is.
"Are you lost?" a nearby portrait asked.
"Yeah. Do you know the route back?" Bella asked curiously.
"It's been a while, but I think it was left, right, right, left, right? Or was it right, left, left, right, right? Well, you will find it eventually!" the portrait replied, grinning. Bella shook her head, sighing.
"Very helpful. Thank you SO much!" Bella told the portrait before walking away.
She was so glad when she finally heard footsteps, right around the corner. As she turned, she realized that she was face to face with another Slytherin girl pointing her wand out. Bella raised her hands.
"Woah, woah, woah," Bella said, then lowered it when she realized that the girl was only a few years older than her. "Oh, hi! My name is Bella Light, 1st year Slytherin. Umm...I was trying to figure out where I am supposed to go for dinner? I went exploring and now I'm a bit lost...hehe...where are we?"
Mentions: @Winter Angelo
Bella was really surprised to learn that she was lost. Actually, scratch that. She wasn't really all that surprised.
Bella snuck out of a bit of exploring right before dinner, wandered around the dark halls, spoke with some of the portraits (who teased her and sometimes gave her "helpful" advice), and had fun just learning the layout. However, she wasn't expecting time to fly by so fast, and when she checked her watch, it was already 6pm, which meant dinner was starting.
In a rush, she ran down the stairs through random hallways, only to find a dead end.
"Huh? I swear I came through here? Right, left, right, straight, left? Or was it right, left, left, right, straight, right?" Bella paused, trying to figure out where she is.
"Are you lost?" a nearby portrait asked.
"Yeah. Do you know the route back?" Bella asked curiously.
"It's been a while, but I think it was left, right, right, left, right? Or was it right, left, left, right, right? Well, you will find it eventually!" the portrait replied, grinning. Bella shook her head, sighing.
"Very helpful. Thank you SO much!" Bella told the portrait before walking away.
She was so glad when she finally heard footsteps, right around the corner. As she turned, she realized that she was face to face with another Slytherin girl pointing her wand out. Bella raised her hands.
"Woah, woah, woah," Bella said, then lowered it when she realized that the girl was only a few years older than her. "Oh, hi! My name is Bella Light, 1st year Slytherin. Umm...I was trying to figure out where I am supposed to go for dinner? I went exploring and now I'm a bit lost...hehe...where are we?"
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."


