First years club chat

Hogwarts Mystery I would say

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

First years club chat
Laura Büttner wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 17:16 Hogwarts Mystery I would say
Too bad there are microtransactions and it's a cash grab. I tried to play a modded version with no energy limit, got banned and never returned.

Magic Awakened is so bloated with features the game doesn't feel coherent as to what it wants to be.

First years club chat
Hogwarts Mystery is the only one that I could play and I liked it except for how much it pushed you to pay and/or wait for energy…

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

First years club chat
Yeah

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

First years club chat
Penelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 14:19
The First Activity is now open!!

Here!

This is an IC roleplay activity where everyone can get comfortable and perhaps make new friends!!


You guys can post before Sofia and Amanda do..they have been a bit busy lately ig.. you can rp like you have come early so youre helping me!

Reducio
@Amanda Clarke
@Sofia Clayton
@Violet Anzu
@Nicole Grayson
@Aster Gillespie
@Aaron Schwartz
@Xio Arcana
@Zara Blackwood
@Arlen Maeve Byrn
@Elara Whitlock
@Chidera Amayo
@Kai Hepner
@Cassiopeia Stelio
@Vivienne Thorne
@Maya Maxwell
@Eleanor Fairchild
@Bella Light
@Willow Starch
@Athena Sterling
@Rosie Clarke
@Celeste Ginerva
@Paisley Emmeline Fox
Is it okay if I post later-? I'm kinda out of ideas rn :sweatingbullets:

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

First years club chat
Same!!
Kai Hepner wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 17:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 14:19
The First Activity is now open!!

Here!

This is an IC roleplay activity where everyone can get comfortable and perhaps make new friends!!


You guys can post before Sofia and Amanda do..they have been a bit busy lately ig.. you can rp like you have come early so youre helping me!

Reducio
@Amanda Clarke
@Sofia Clayton
@Violet Anzu
@Nicole Grayson
@Aster Gillespie
@Aaron Schwartz
@Xio Arcana
@Zara Blackwood
@Arlen Maeve Byrn
@Elara Whitlock
@Chidera Amayo
@Kai Hepner
@Cassiopeia Stelio
@Vivienne Thorne
@Maya Maxwell
@Eleanor Fairchild
@Bella Light
@Willow Starch
@Athena Sterling
@Rosie Clarke
@Celeste Ginerva
@Paisley Emmeline Fox
Is it okay if I post later-? I'm kinda out of ideas rn :sweatingbullets:

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

First years club chat
Lucas Rodrigues wrote: 22 Sep 2026, 17:15 Guys, which Harry Potter game is the best one after Hogwarts Legacy to you?

My notebook can't run it.
Ig Hogwarts mystery.. I play it

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

First years club chat
I play Hogwarts Mystery, too, and it's fun as long as you're patient enough to wait for energy. It's definitely not a game you can speed run without spending a lot of money though...