𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts



π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘ πˆπ’ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„!

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝

@Nessarose Goldwins Your order from The Painted Pearl is finished and ready!

Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/he9jjhzx36vi.webp[/img]
(do let me know if u want edits!!)


ππ‘πˆπ‚π„: 6 sickles or 174 potato peels

I hope you love your new graphic as much as I enjoyed creating it.

πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Completed

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓇼

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
What You're Ordering: Couple Banner
Character One: Minju Jeong
Character Two: Nichole Grayson
Text you'd like on the banner: " You've been so outta touch "
Images / Faceclaims: Asa from baby monster for Minju and any blonde fc for Nichole
Aesthetic / Theme: Gothic
Colors you'd like included: Dark
Colors you'd like avoided: Light
Specific template / style: na
Discount(s) you qualify for: na
Anything else: na

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" π™°πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ πš˜πš› πšŠπš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŠπšπš˜πš›πšž πšπš˜πš“πš˜ 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšπšœ ? "

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
Minju Jeong wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 19:57 What You're Ordering: Couple Banner
Character One: Minju Jeong
Character Two: Nichole Grayson
Text you'd like on the banner: " You've been so outta touch "
Images / Faceclaims: Asa from baby monster for Minju and any blonde fc for Nichole
Aesthetic / Theme: Gothic
Colors you'd like included: Dark
Colors you'd like avoided: Light
Specific template / style: na
Discount(s) you qualify for: na
Anything else: na


π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ” π…πŽπ‘ πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘πˆππ†!

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝

Your order has been accepted and added to The Painted Pearl's queue!

I'll get started on your graphic as soon as I can.

πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Accepted

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓇼


iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts
Latoya Driskell wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 19:16

π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘ πˆπ’ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„!

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝

@Nessarose Goldwins Your order from The Painted Pearl is finished and ready!

Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/he9jjhzx36vi.webp[/img]
(do let me know if u want edits!!)


ππ‘πˆπ‚π„: 6 sickles or 174 potato peels

I hope you love your new graphic as much as I enjoyed creating it.

πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Completed

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓇼
OMG I love it! I love the colour scheme so much!

No changes needed, will send money soon!

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts


π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘ πˆπ’ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„!

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝

@Aaron Schwartz Your orders from The Painted Pearl is finished and ready!

Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/4qg0s5ligg0n.webp[/img]
Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/4cw4n5b4r2g9.webp[/img]
(do let me know if u want edits!!)


ππ‘πˆπ‚π„: 7 sickles or 203 potato peels

I hope you love your new graphic as much as I enjoyed creating it.

πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: Completed

Thank you for supporting The Painted Pearl!

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓇼

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 open cheap discounts

𝐀 π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ ππŽπ“π„ π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ€πˆππ“π„πƒ 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 ━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓇼

𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐍 πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘π’

Now that I'm nearly a month into College, I wanted to give everyone a little update about The Painted Pearl!

Orders may take longer than usual to complete, and there may be times when an order takes up to a month to finish. Maybe even longer, depending on how busy I am.

My college schedule can get pretty busy, so I'll be working on orders whenever I have the time. I don't want anyone to feel forgotten, and I'll make sure every order gets the time and care it deserves. β™‘

𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝

π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ” π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππ€π“πˆπ„ππ‚π„!

Thank you so much for supporting The Painted Pearl and being understanding while I balance college and graphics. It means a lot to me! β™‘

𓇼 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓆝 β‹†ο½‘Λš 𓇼

iNPC ✢ Latoya Driskell
PC ✢ Diana Roberts
βœΆπ•ƒπ•’π•₯𝕠π•ͺ𝕒 π”»π•£π•šπ•€π•œπ•–π•π•βœΆ
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✢