The Shippers Club

*old message*
Last edited by Autumn Ivy on 10 Sep 2020, 10:26, edited 1 time in total.

“THE WORLD WON'T GIVE YOU ANY GIFTS. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LIFE, STEAL IT.”
sixth sense, perfectionist, comprehend languages, terrible presence / sta- 8, eva- 9, str- 7, wis- 7, arc- 10, acc- 10
“LONELINESS WILL SIT OVER OUR ROOFS WITH BROODING WINGS”
The Shippers Club
@Autumn Ivy
Nope, I figured the ones I mentioned out ICly. I even messaged the players to be sure. And...maybe...pulled a prank or two on one or more of the pairs...
Last edited by Jack Burnett on 2 Jul 2020, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
The Shippers Club
*old message*
Last edited by Autumn Ivy on 10 Sep 2020, 10:26, edited 1 time in total.

“THE WORLD WON'T GIVE YOU ANY GIFTS. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LIFE, STEAL IT.”
sixth sense, perfectionist, comprehend languages, terrible presence / sta- 8, eva- 9, str- 7, wis- 7, arc- 10, acc- 10
“LONELINESS WILL SIT OVER OUR ROOFS WITH BROODING WINGS”
The Shippers Club
@Autumn Ivy
Why, thank you. Haha, but I do have to mention OOCly - these are simply Jack's opinions resulting from his observations. When I say that I spoke to the players about their characters, it was more to ask about if Jack could tease/prank their characters about what he perceived to be their crushes, not necessarily confirmation of said crushes themselves. Is that right, @Breana Oliveire?

Also, as a side note...Jack has been known to insist that some students make a good pair even if they say or seem to have or want nothing to do with each other. :wink3: So I would take what he says with a grain of salt.
The Shippers Club
That was a private convo Jack, but since you said it here I'm willing to explain more. Breana never outright told Jack about her crush, he assumed it based on Breana's reactions towards Pericles.(which is tbh fair cuz the gal's got the subtlety for it similar to a death metal concert) Peri's player and I gave Jack permission to have his character write Bre and Peri, pretending to be one asking the other on a date. Jack (the player) read through many of our public roleplays and used that information to determine what the letter said, but some of it had to be removed and edited and stuff cuz it bordered metagaming (ie specifically quoting how the characters thought about one another, in their minds, but writing that as dialogue)

BB Color Code: #222f5b
Stamina 6 | Evasion 5 | Strength 3 | Wisdom 10 | Arc Power 7 | Accuracy 9
The Shippers Club
Using "stalkers" to gather shipping information is fine, but please make sure you verify all information collected with the other players involved. Reading a thread OOC and then using that information IC is metagaming unless given the okay. If your character is present in the same thread as your "target", and the other players give you permission to observe or overhear an interaction, that's excellent. Just make sure you're communicating clearly. Not everyone is comfortable with being "stalked"/that level of scrutiny.

{ 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔶: 𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢, 𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔬𝔶. 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔣𝔞𝔯 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔞. }
(iNPC: Madhup Hexum)
The Shippers Club
*old message*
Last edited by Autumn Ivy on 10 Sep 2020, 10:27, edited 1 time in total.

“THE WORLD WON'T GIVE YOU ANY GIFTS. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A LIFE, STEAL IT.”
sixth sense, perfectionist, comprehend languages, terrible presence / sta- 8, eva- 9, str- 7, wis- 7, arc- 10, acc- 10
“LONELINESS WILL SIT OVER OUR ROOFS WITH BROODING WINGS”
The Shippers Club
Name: Miranda Everest
Sexuality: Straight
The Role you want: Single Pringle
The first party theme: Uh...no idea, actually...

(also, I'm afraid I'm more of a Fitzphie fan, even thought it's not looking too good :doubt: )

Stamina: 7 - Evasion: 6 - Strength: 5 - Wisdom: 6 - Arcane Power: 6-Accuracy: 5
Alpha of the Pack and Writer of the Celestious Chronicles
The Shippers Club
Miranda thanks for joining!

Taylor Natalie Rogers-Freeman
Captain of the Shippers Club
Co-Leader of The Theater Arts Club
The Shippers Club
Hello there! I was just wondering how the actual shipping aspect of this would work out, since hearing about the 'Oliveire/Dralt/Burnett situation' I fully agree with having boundaries for metagaming. With having that said I will get into my actual question.

Do other members of the club get to ship characters with their permission? Or do they ship first and ask questions later.

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can try and answer. :sweatingbullets:

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |