How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 :wow:

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 willowillow heyy :cute:

adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.5/10 Hi!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10? Seen you in the occ section sometimes

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 :cute:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I kinda feel bad for the abandonde camp thread...

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 frr T.T

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.99/10 hii the new ones might hot know me... sorry for being a bit inactive ig! ahaha

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, Ι’Κ€Κκœ°κœ°Ιͺɴᴅᴏʀ
β€œΙͺꜰ ᴍʏ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡ Ιͺs ɒᴏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ α΄€Ι΄Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴛᴏ ʟΙͺᴠᴇ Ιͺα΄› ᴍʏsα΄‡ΚŸκœ°.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I don't know you, and I'm not new

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10? Saw you in the OOC sections too!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."