How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
π€π₯π: π|ππ§π: π|π€π₯π£: π|π¨ππ€: π| ππ£π: π|πππ: π |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 willowillow heyy
adrenaline junkie, absolute monkey
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.5/10 Hi!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10? Seen you in the occ section sometimes
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I kinda feel bad for the abandonde camp thread...
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 frr T.T
I donβt need your approval. Iβll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9.99/10 hii the new ones might hot know me... sorry for being a bit inactive ig! ahaha
sα΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄
, Ι’ΚΚκ°κ°ΙͺΙ΄α΄
α΄Κ |
||
βΙͺκ° α΄Κ ΚΙͺκ°α΄ Ιͺs Ι’α΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄α΄ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄ α΄Ι΄Κα΄ΚΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Ιͺ Κα΄α΄ α΄ α΄α΄ ΚΙͺα΄ α΄ Ιͺα΄ α΄Κsα΄Κκ°.β |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I don't know you, and I'm not new
~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10? Saw you in the OOC sections too!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."