What does it mean to you?

Spain

chill, it's only chaos

What does it mean to you?
Europe

"Whenever I am afraid I will trust in you"
(psalms 56:3)

What does it mean to you?
Britain

chill, it's only chaos

What does it mean to you?
Islands in the Stream

What does it mean to you?
Book?

chill, it's only chaos

What does it mean to you?
warm hugs!

grandmas are the best man

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Olaf the snowman

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

What does it mean to you?
[font=times new roman]Comedian

[font=times new roman]STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5 | WIS - 10 +10% | ARC - 8 | ACC - 8
Part-Veela | Gobbledegook

What does it mean to you?
Rowan Atkinson