6 Mar 2026, 10:19
Taylor Swift Fan Club
Name: Flame Afterglow
House: Hryffindor
Year: 1st
Era: Fearless
Fave Taylor Swift Song: Should’ve said no
House: Hryffindor
Year: 1st
Era: Fearless
Fave Taylor Swift Song: Should’ve said no
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
6 Mar 2026, 22:48
Taylor Swift Fan Club
Name: Kennedy Cheek
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Era: Life of a Showgirl (for now)
Fave Taylor Swift Song: Right now its "The Moment I Knew" but it will change pretty soon
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Era: Life of a Showgirl (for now)
Fave Taylor Swift Song: Right now its "The Moment I Knew" but it will change pretty soon
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
10 Mar 2026, 14:56
Taylor Swift Fan Club
Name: Denisse De Vera
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Era: lover, 1989, and ttpd
Fave Taylor Swift Song: hoax, mine, the way i loved you, red, call it what you want, maroon, who's afraid of little old me, guilty as sin, father figure, wi$h li$t, cornelia street, wildest dreams
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Era: lover, 1989, and ttpd
Fave Taylor Swift Song: hoax, mine, the way i loved you, red, call it what you want, maroon, who's afraid of little old me, guilty as sin, father figure, wi$h li$t, cornelia street, wildest dreams
slip into the diamond life | Kidult⋆.˚ ༘⋆ | Denisse De Vera | Ivy Roberts | Stamina 8 • Evasion 5• Strength 6 • Wisdom 7 • Arcane power 6• Accuracy 8 |
19 Sep 2026, 05:09
Taylor Swift Fan Club
Name: Athena Sterling
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First year
Era: Reputation
Fave Taylor Swift Song: Gorgeous
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First year
Era: Reputation
Fave Taylor Swift Song: Gorgeous
21 Sep 2026, 01:56
Taylor Swift Fan Club
Name: Nellie Elswood
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Era: Lover
Fave Taylor Swift Song: No body, no crime, fearless, and I knew it, I knew you.
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Era: Lover
Fave Taylor Swift Song: No body, no crime, fearless, and I knew it, I knew you.
“Moon dust in your lungs,
stars in your eyes.
You are a child of the Cosmos,
and ruler of the skies.”
— Erin Lester
21 Sep 2026, 10:13
Taylor Swift Fan Club
Name: Hasianna Burfitt
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Era: TTPD
Fave Taylor Swift Song: happiness, this is me trying, loml
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Era: TTPD
Fave Taylor Swift Song: happiness, this is me trying, loml
one must know the problem better than the solution, or the solution becomes the problem.
༘⋆