First years club chat

And cupcakes! And ghost horses! (Come join us to find out whats going on!) :D
Aster Gillespie wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:28
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:42 Very interesting things happen there, guaranteed!
:)
Xio Arcana wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:40
If you're bored, come hang out at the
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ฎ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–†๐–—!
viewtopic.php?t=49218
Highly recommend! They have excellent potions (mostly) :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

First years club chat
Sounds like Iโ€™ve missed a lot already lol
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:29 And cupcakes! And ghost horses! (Come join us to find out whats going on!) :D
Aster Gillespie wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:28
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:42 Very interesting things happen there, guaranteed!
:)
Xio Arcana wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:40
If you're bored, come hang out at the
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–†๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ฎ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–†๐–—!
viewtopic.php?t=49218
Highly recommend! They have excellent potions (mostly) :)

First years club chat
Aster Gillespie wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:30 Sounds like Iโ€™ve missed a lot already lol
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:29 And cupcakes! And ghost horses! (Come join us to find out whats going on!) :D
Aster Gillespie wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:28
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:42 Very interesting things happen there, guaranteed!
:)
Highly recommend! They have excellent potions (mostly) :)
C'mon dooowwn!!! XD

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

First years club chat
Kai Hepner wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 02:27
Kai Hepner wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 18:34
Penelope Kneen wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 18:03 Heyy Kai!!
Penny!! Hru doing??
Very well!! Wby??
I'm doing fine too ig^^
Good to know!! What are ya doing rn?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

First years club chat
Helloooo!! I'm new here!! So logically am I a member now or do I have to sign up or smth?

First years club chat
Celeste Ginerva wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 13:00 Helloooo!! I'm new here!! So logically am I a member now or do I have to sign up or smth?
Heyy you have to sign up..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

First years club chat
How do I sign up? :)

First years club chat
Celeste Ginerva wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 13:02 How do I sign up? :)
here

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

First years club chat
Penelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 09:23
Kai Hepner wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 02:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 02:27
Kai Hepner wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 18:34
Penelope Kneen wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 18:03 Heyy Kai!!
Penny!! Hru doing??
Very well!! Wby??
I'm doing fine too ig^^
Good to know!! What are ya doing rn?
just came back from school, i have tution in 30 mins now
you?

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ

First years club chat
I signed up ^^