First years club chat
And cupcakes! And ghost horses! (Come join us to find out whats going on!) 
Aster Gillespie wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:28Highly recommend! They have excellent potions (mostly)Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:42 Very interesting things happen there, guaranteed!
Xio Arcana wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:40If you're bored, come hang out at the
๐ฟ๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐!
viewtopic.php?t=49218![]()
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
Sounds like Iโve missed a lot already lol
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:29 And cupcakes! And ghost horses! (Come join us to find out whats going on!)
Aster Gillespie wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:28Highly recommend! They have excellent potions (mostly)Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:42 Very interesting things happen there, guaranteed!
Xio Arcana wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 04:40If you're bored, come hang out at the
๐ฟ๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐!
viewtopic.php?t=49218![]()
First years club chat
C'mon dooowwn!!! XDAster Gillespie wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:30 Sounds like Iโve missed a lot already lol
Bella Light wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 06:29 And cupcakes! And ghost horses! (Come join us to find out whats going on!)
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
First years club chat
Good to know!! What are ya doing rn?Kai Hepner wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 02:41I'm doing fine too ig^^Penelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 02:27Very well!! Wby??
First years club chat
Helloooo!! I'm new here!! So logically am I a member now or do I have to sign up or smth?
First years club chat
Heyy you have to sign up..Celeste Ginerva wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 13:00 Helloooo!! I'm new here!! So logically am I a member now or do I have to sign up or smth?
First years club chat
just came back from school, i have tution in 30 mins nowPenelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 09:23Good to know!! What are ya doing rn?Kai Hepner wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 02:41I'm doing fine too ig^^Penelope Kneen wrote: 21 Sep 2026, 02:27Very well!! Wby??
you?