A party in hogwarts! IC OOC

Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:37
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:36
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:32
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:31
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:30
Okay, but also 'prom' dates? Or which ones?
yea kinda like prom dates!
K!

But are there enough boys?
Before anyone says anything Nick is going single but either late 2nd year/3rd year Nick is going to have a short term relationship with someone still need to find
Np! AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationship

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:16
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:15
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:10
Penelope Kneen wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:01
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:59 The Rp!!
Lav..it would be better if we make a list of order of people to join in the conversation...ig
Should there be an order?
What if the person's not active
You would first interact with the people you already know ic right..
yeah.. but there's not many...
Just name the ones that will join in the conversation first..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:37
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:36
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:32
Riley Bluescar wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:31

yea kinda like prom dates!
K!

But are there enough boys?
Before anyone says anything Nick is going single but either late 2nd year/3rd year Nick is going to have a short term relationship with someone still need to find
Np! AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationship
Long term planning 💀💀

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:00
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:37
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:36
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:32

K!

But are there enough boys?
Before anyone says anything Nick is going single but either late 2nd year/3rd year Nick is going to have a short term relationship with someone still need to find
Np! AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationship
Long term planning 💀💀
Ikr!
I bet his whole life's planned...

Anyways, you guys can start. Anyone

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:03
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:00
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:37
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:36

Before anyone says anything Nick is going single but either late 2nd year/3rd year Nick is going to have a short term relationship with someone still need to find
Np! AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationship
Long term planning 💀💀
Ikr!
I bet his whole life's planned...

Anyways, you guys can start. Anyone
Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will die

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:03
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:00
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 16:22
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 15:37

Np! AWWWWWWWWWWWW
Nick’s relationship plan is late 2nd/3rd short term relationship 4th-5th medium term relationship pasting a year 6th-nothing 7th-long term relationship
Long term planning 💀💀
Ikr!
I bet his whole life's planned...

Anyways, you guys can start. Anyone
Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will die
WHAT??

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:03
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:00 Long term planning 💀💀
Ikr!
I bet his whole life's planned...

Anyways, you guys can start. Anyone
Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will die
WHAT??
💀 Poor nick I was beginning to the like the fella

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Xio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:03
Ikr!
I bet his whole life's planned...

Anyways, you guys can start. Anyone
Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will die
WHAT??
💀 Poor nick I was beginning to the like the fella
He is going to did of a poisonous snake bite

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:14
Xio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12

Oh it mostly is I have even planned what Nick will do and how he will die
WHAT??
💀 Poor nick I was beginning to the like the fella
He is going to did of a poisonous snake bite
What age?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:14
Nick Jameson wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:14
Xio Arcana wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:13
Laverne Taylor wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 17:12

WHAT??
💀 Poor nick I was beginning to the like the fella
He is going to die of a poisonous snake bite
What age?
51 one day after his 51st birthday’s which he spends missing in action in the middle of a rainforest

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6