Christian Club
Thanks a lotAvery Gray wrote: 10 Sep 2026, 21:28That’s awful. I will be keeping you in my prayers! I hope you will feel better soon!Gaia Spiral wrote: 10 Sep 2026, 21:22I am feeling better, after an intense week with strong migraine and general pain. Now I had again migraine but medicine made me feel better a bit. Generally, physically, I feel not so good.Avery Gray wrote: 10 Sep 2026, 20:10 Hi! I'm great! Just procrastinating a very long English assignment due tomorrow.Hru?
Mentally, I am trying to stay calm and positive. I am practically procrastinating everything… university, and other things.![]()
I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.
Christian Club
Hey!
I’m going on a mission trip soon and today I’m doing a fundraiser that I co organized, so prayers for both the fundraiser and the trip/that I’m spiritually prepared for the trip
I’m going on a mission trip soon and today I’m doing a fundraiser that I co organized, so prayers for both the fundraiser and the trip/that I’m spiritually prepared for the trip
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Christian Club
Def!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 21:11 Hey!
I’m going on a mission trip soon and today I’m doing a fundraiser that I co organized, so prayers for both the fundraiser and the trip/that I’m spiritually prepared for the trip
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Christian Club
Of course! My niece did that a couple of years ago and it changed her life, in the best of ways. I pray the same for you.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 21:11 Hey!
I’m going on a mission trip soon and today I’m doing a fundraiser that I co organized, so prayers for both the fundraiser and the trip/that I’m spiritually prepared for the trip
The magic is real.
Christian Club
Mission trip sounds sooo amazing! I wish we had those here! Praying for you to have a lifechanging experience there and enjoy it beyond words!
Christian Club
A missions trip is incredible! I’ve had the blessing of doing three local missions trips the past few years and they were eye opening! I wish you the best of luck and that everything goes well and safely!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Christian Club
Hey guys i am a Christian too. Recently, there's a big arguement between my aunt and uncle, and they are about too divorce. My aunt is a Christian but i am not sure about my uncle. I hope some of you can help pray for them
Tysmmm
Tysmmm
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.
Christian Club
That is so sad and I’m so sorry that happened. I do hope your uncle is a Christian and I will be praying for your family during this hard time.Paisley Emmeline Fox wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 12:12 Hey guys i am a Christian too. Recently, there's a big arguement between my aunt and uncle, and they are about too divorce. My aunt is a Christian but i am not sure about my uncle. I hope some of you can help pray for them
Tysmmm
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Christian Club
I’ll be praying
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |