~ OOC Book Club ~ Sign-Ups!

Name: lily clarke
House: hufflepuff
Why would you like to join?: CAUSE I LOVE BOOKS!!
Favourite book/series (other than Harry Potter): pjo series

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



~ OOC Book Club ~ Sign-Ups!
Name: Athena Sterling
House: Ravenclaw
Why would you like to join?: I love reading so much and want to talk to people who also like books.
Favourite book/series (other than Harry Potter): Hunger Games Series

~ OOC Book Club ~ Sign-Ups!
Name: Isla Afton
House: Gryffindor
Why would you like to join?: I want to connect with other bookworm that love the same books I do
Favourite book/series (other than Harry Potter): PJO and others related to them

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

~ OOC Book Club ~ Sign-Ups!
Name: Paisley Emmeline Fox
House: Gryffidor
Why would you like to join?: Reading is my favorite thing to do in the world
Favourite book/series (other than Harry Potter): Powerless trilogy

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.

~ OOC Book Club ~ Sign-Ups!
Name: Bella Light
House: Slytherin
Why would you like to join?: I love reading!!!! :)
Favourite book/series (other than Harry Potter): I have so many! I really like Rebel of the Sands...the Red Queen...the Lunar Chronicles...Powerless (@Paisley Emmeline Fox, I love it so much too! Who's your fav character?)...and a lot more! <3

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

~ OOC Book Club ~ Sign-Ups!
Name: Rosie Clarke
House: Slytherin
Why would you like to join?: I really like reading!
Favourite book/series (other than Harry Potter): If He Had Been With Me/ If Only I Had Told Her

~ OOC Book Club ~ Sign-Ups!
Name: Diana Roberts
House: Ravenclaw
Why would you like to join?: I absolutely love books and am open to reading new ones!!
Favourite book/series (other than Harry Potter): Percy Jackson (that entire series)

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

~ OOC Book Club ~ Sign-Ups!
Name: Lily Blackheart
House: Slytherin
Why would you like to join?: I love to read and discover new books!
Favourite book/series (other than Harry Potter): The hunger games, and lately I have been enjoying lots of Freida McFadden books.

~ OOC Book Club ~ Sign-Ups!
Name: Gemini Johnson
House: Hufflepuff
Why would you like to join?: Been running low on stuff to read since Jennifer Lynn Barnes ended The Naturals, and now also The Inheritance Games. Would like to find what others are looking at! Also, it's great to have a lot of fellow book lovers to chat with.
Favourite book/series (other than Harry Potter): VIRTUALLY ANYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON. Okay, the actual list:
Reducio
Anything by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Anything by J. K. Rowling (obvi haha)
Anything by Rick Riordan
Wings of Fire (Including side books. By Tui T. Sutherland. Haven't read her other books so can't comment on that.)
HUNGER GAMES. Obvious one but only series that has made me cry. And more than once, at that.
Arc of a Scythe by Neal Schusterman. Brilliant sci-fi and utopia/dystopia series.
MORE but I can't remember.

Edit: Also shadowhunters, but I haven't finished it yet.

🄴verybody 🄻ies, 🄴verybody 🄳ies. Live your best life and tell your best lies.
Ency: