■□First years club□■

Name: Bella Light
House: Slytherin
Participation:Both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each:
Bella is an only child who always wanted a sibling!
I am lot like Bella in many ways — I enjoy reading and writing, as well as playing the piano! :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

■□First years club□■
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 12:25 Name: Bella Light
House: Slytherin
Participation:Both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each:
Bella is an only child who always wanted a sibling!
I am lot like Bella in many ways — I enjoy reading and writing, as well as playing the piano! :)
Added to the list!!
Welcome to the club Bella!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

■□First years club□■
Name: Willow Starch
House: Gryffindor
Participation:both
Activities ideas: n/a (too tired to think lol)
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: Willow has a pet rat and irl I hate rats!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

■□First years club□■
Willow Starch wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 15:47 Name: Willow Starch
House: Gryffindor
Participation:both
Activities ideas: n/a (too tired to think lol)
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: Willow has a pet rat and irl I hate rats!
Added to the list!! Welcome to the club Willow!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

■□First years club□■
Name:Rosie Clarke
House:Slytherin
Participation:Both
Activities ideas:I'm not sure but anything sounds fun!
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: IC fact: Rosie can play the cello! OOC fact: I cannot play the cello, but I can play the guitar and the piano!

■□First years club□■
Name: Athena Sterling
House: Ravenclaw
Participation:Both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each:
IC: Athena's favorite class is History of Magic, OOC: I have read 28 books this year and I love K-Pop!

■□First years club□■
@Athena Sterling@Rosie Clarke

Added to the list..welcome to the club both of ya!! Have fun in the chat

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

■□First years club□■
Name: Celeste Ginerva
House: Gryfindor
Participation: IC/OOC/BOTH
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: ic - Celeste rlly likes snakes ^^ and had a pet but it died :grin: ooc- I have 1000 followers on a site <3

■□First years club□■
Name: Paisley Emmeline Fox
House: Gryffindor
Participation: both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: I love books, sooo much, I could read all day without sleeping!!

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.

■□First years club□■
@Celeste Ginerva @Paisley Emmeline Fox
added to the list..welcome to the club!!
Have fun in the chat!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."