✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open

Image posted by the member
xxx


@Penelope Kneen your request has been finished, you can see it here in the Realm of Wonders if you wish for any changes please notify the spirits and they will do their best to rectify the mistake.

You just owe 8 sickles or 232 potato peels



xxxx
Image posted by the member

✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open

✧ Jada Blake
✧ The hollow mountain
✧ can u make an rpg partner requests code pls, like a notice/news thingy would be cool
✧ FC: Ileana Cirino
✧ No extras
✧ Can I use it as an example? Yes
✧ Anything else whispered into the roots - naur
Image posted by the member

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open
Image posted by the member
xxx


@Jada Blake your request has been accepted. The spirits hope you enjoy your stay in their garden


xxxx
Image posted by the member

✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open
Image posted by the member
xxx


@Colette Sanchez you can find your request here in the Realm Of Wonders. If you wish for any changes please let the spirits know.

You just owe one galleon



xxxx
Image posted by the member

✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open
Image posted by the member
xxx


@Jada Blake you can find your request here in the Realm Of Wonders. If you wish for any changes please let the spirits know.

You just owe two galleons



xxxx
Image posted by the member

✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open

✧ Sofia Clayton
✧ The Hollow Mountain
✧ Could you make a shop code for me please, I would like it to be soft, delicate, very feminine with cosy warm cute vibes, lots of cute details, sort of in-between minimalist and maximalist.
✧ I'd like it to be this aesthetic
✧ None! Take as long as you need!
✧ Faye Knightly, but not needed for this!
✧ GIF - yes please
✧ Can I use it as an example? Ofcc
✧ Anything else whispered into the roots - it'll sell banners, name banners, floating banners, moodboard just so u know!
Image posted by the member

"come on, dance with me. the world's spinning, we can't just stand on it." brown ‎‎pink

⠀⠀

✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open

✧ Name - Vesper Hawkins
✧ Product - The Grove Of Flowers
✧ Details - Like a black and white aesthetic, a bit more dark in mysterious tho, like a cat skull or something like that. Sorry, I'm so bad at explaining these things, but what ever you make I know I'll love <3
✧ References - None
✧ Deadline - Take your time :) I don't need it by any specific time
✧ Faceclaim - I have a few, you can use any of them or all of them or just a few :)
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
✧ Extras - Nothing thanks :)
✧ Can I use it as an example - Yes! :P
✧ Anything else whispered into the roots
Image posted by the member

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open
Image posted by the member
xxx


@Sofia Clayton & @Vesper Hawkins your request has been accepted. The spirits hope you enjoy your stay in their garden


xxxx
Image posted by the member

✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open
Image posted by the member
xxx


@Vesper Hawkins your request has been finished, you can see it here in the Realm of Wonders if you wish for any changes please notify the spirits and they will do their best to rectify the mistake.

You just owe 10 sickles or 280 potato peels



xxxx
Image posted by the member

✧The Gardens Of Forgotten Dreams ✧ open

✧ Amber Johnson
✧ The Spirit's Watchtower
✧ Slytherin themed, please!
✧ None, sorry!
✧ Not in a rush!
✧ N/A
✧ No GIF, thanks!
✧ Yes!
✧
Image posted by the member