A party in hogwarts!
NopeBella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:17 Sounds good! Sent and done!
I also asked a few other girls (I'm not sure if you know them but since I just asked everybody on the group OWL thread thingy I told them to OWL you first just in case)
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:10yepBella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:08 So OWL first? Whatever you want is fine
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:45NopeBella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:17 Sounds good! Sent and done!
I also asked a few other girls (I'm not sure if you know them but since I just asked everybody on the group OWL thread thingy I told them to OWL you first just in case)
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:10yep
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
A party in hogwarts!
none just yet...Bella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:36 ?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:45NopeBella Light wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 14:17 Sounds good! Sent and done!
I also asked a few other girls (I'm not sure if you know them but since I just asked everybody on the group OWL thread thingy I told them to OWL you first just in case)
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
ah okay give them some time maybe?
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
A party in hogwarts!
yeah
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
Sure ask AaronPenelope Kneen wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:40 Lav did you ask nick, Joseph, Clark..
Shall i Ask Aaron aswell![]()
Yeah I asked Clark...
Lemme ask Jose and Nick
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
A party in hogwarts!
OkieeeeeLaverne Taylor wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:41Sure ask AaronPenelope Kneen wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:40 Lav did you ask nick, Joseph, Clark..
Shall i Ask Aaron aswell![]()
Yeah I asked Clark...
Lemme ask Jose and Nick
A party in hogwarts!
Xio be proud being single everyyyyy dayyyyy XDPenelope Kneen wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 15:40 Lav did you ask nick, Joseph, Clark..
Shall i Ask Aaron aswell
BTW going in partners or single??
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
A party in hogwarts!
So where is the party gonna be
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe