Christian Club NEW!

Avery Gray wrote: 10 Sep 2026, 21:28
Gaia Spiral wrote: 10 Sep 2026, 21:22
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Sep 2026, 20:10 Hi! I'm great! Just procrastinating a very long English assignment due tomorrow. :lol: Hru?
I am feeling better, after an intense week with strong migraine and general pain. Now I had again migraine but medicine made me feel better a bit. Generally, physically, I feel not so good.
Mentally, I am trying to stay calm and positive. I am practically procrastinating everything… university, and other things.
That’s awful. I will be keeping you in my prayers! I hope you will feel better soon! ❤️
Thanks a lot 🙏

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Christian Club NEW!
Hey!
I’m going on a mission trip soon and today I’m doing a fundraiser that I co organized, so prayers for both the fundraiser and the trip/that I’m spiritually prepared for the trip

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Christian Club NEW!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 21:11 Hey!
I’m going on a mission trip soon and today I’m doing a fundraiser that I co organized, so prayers for both the fundraiser and the trip/that I’m spiritually prepared for the trip
Def!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

Christian Club NEW!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 21:11 Hey!
I’m going on a mission trip soon and today I’m doing a fundraiser that I co organized, so prayers for both the fundraiser and the trip/that I’m spiritually prepared for the trip
Of course! My niece did that a couple of years ago and it changed her life, in the best of ways. I pray the same for you.

Christian Club NEW!
Mission trip sounds sooo amazing! I wish we had those here! Praying for you to have a lifechanging experience there and enjoy it beyond words!

Christian Club NEW!
A missions trip is incredible! I’ve had the blessing of doing three local missions trips the past few years and they were eye opening! I wish you the best of luck and that everything goes well and safely! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Christian Club NEW!
Hey guys i am a Christian too. Recently, there's a big arguement between my aunt and uncle, and they are about too divorce. My aunt is a Christian but i am not sure about my uncle. I hope some of you can help pray for them
Tysmmm

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.

Christian Club NEW!
Paisley Emmeline Fox wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 12:12 Hey guys i am a Christian too. Recently, there's a big arguement between my aunt and uncle, and they are about too divorce. My aunt is a Christian but i am not sure about my uncle. I hope some of you can help pray for them
Tysmmm
That is so sad and I’m so sorry that happened. I do hope your uncle is a Christian and I will be praying for your family during this hard time. <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Christian Club NEW!
I’ll be praying <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Christian Club NEW!
Thank you so much guys!!

Dust-covered books and midnight tea.