A party in hogwarts!
@Penelope Kleen
Here, we can discuss the theme
Here, we can discuss the theme
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
A party in hogwarts!
Yayayaa
BTW thank you guys!
A party in hogwarts!
Hi can I join the RP please
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
A party in hogwarts!
Sure!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
A party in hogwarts!
Okay we need boys now... It's just girls..
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
A party in hogwarts!
Thanks
A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe
A party in hogwarts!
How about owl a few of the boys we talk to??
A party in hogwarts!
There's barely any active boys on site... well,I know barely any
| W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta โข 6 | eva โข 7 | str โข 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis โข 7 | arc โข 6 | acc โข 8 |
A party in hogwarts!
Lol there are..but we mostly see only girls ..Winter Angelo wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 12:44 There's barely any active boys on site... well,I know barely any
A party in hogwarts!
I know a couple but idk if they have time to join I can OWL them and ask.
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."