A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
So what's this party about?

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta β€’ 6 | eva β€’ 7 | str β€’ 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 6 | acc β€’ 8

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Winter Angelo wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 12:22 So what's this party about?
Cmon lets discuss it!

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?

Just brainstorming :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?

Just brainstorming :)
The room of requirements?

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
I wish we can do it there because its perfect but I don't have access sry
If you guys do it there I might not be able to join :'(
I think you might need like a pass or a year requirement?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:19
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?

Just brainstorming :)
The room of requirements?

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:21 I wish we can do it there because its perfect but I don't have access sry
If you guys do it there I might not be able to join :'(
I think you might need like a pass or a year requirement?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:19
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?

Just brainstorming :)
The room of requirements?
I can share the slip with u

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Oh, really? That works then, tysm!
Other people might not have the pass tho too, probably need to double check :)

Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:38
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:21 I wish we can do it there because its perfect but I don't have access sry
If you guys do it there I might not be able to join :'(
I think you might need like a pass or a year requirement?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:19
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?

Just brainstorming :)
The room of requirements?
I can share the slip with u

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:40 Oh, really? That works then, tysm!
Other people might not have the pass tho too, probably need to double check :)

Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:38
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:21 I wish we can do it there because its perfect but I don't have access sry
If you guys do it there I might not be able to join :'(
I think you might need like a pass or a year requirement?
Laverne Taylor wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:19
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:17 Where do you guys want the party to be first of all? Like in the castle or on the grounds?

Just brainstorming :)
The room of requirements?
I can share the slip with u
I'll find volunteers..

Btw, welcome Penne!!

A party in hogwarts! IC OOC
Welcome Penne to the club! :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."