First years club chat
Ooh! That's cool!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
Amanda!! Not youuuu..
The members are supposed to answer
First years club chat
I agreeee thooo
π±ππππ ππ π πππππππ π π ππππππ πππππ ππππππππ π ππππ ( Λ Β³Λ)β₯ π΄πππ’βοΈοΈ(ββ½β) ππππ!ΰΏ
First years club chat
Sameeee! We should definitely do that!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
But I was just reading over everything in general and everybody has so many amazing ideas where should we start??
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
We will let you know !!Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:51![]()
![]()
But I was just reading over everything in general and everybody has so many amazing ideas where should we start??
Hopefully the first activity will be next week!!
First years club chat
Can't wait!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:52We will let you know !!Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 14:51![]()
![]()
But I was just reading over everything in general and everybody has so many amazing ideas where should we start??
Hopefully the first activity will be next week!!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
Hi Christiaan!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."