First years club chat
Hello welcome!!
Did you sign up yet??
First years club chat
Hey firsties!
We need ideas for a events, games and such. Bring 'em in!
We need ideas for a events, games and such. Bring 'em in!
"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
First years club chat
Yes, I will sign tomorrow!
« I know you don't think I'm capable of it. That's exactly why I'm going to succeed. » — Available for RP
First years club chat
Hello! I just joined!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
Belllllaaa
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
First years club chat
Hiii Xio and Elara!!!!! 
And hello to everyone else in this club!
And hello to everyone else in this club!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
First years club chat
Field trip!
Maybe a hide and seek sorta thing with rolls...
Maybe a hide and seek sorta thing with rolls...
"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.