■□First years club□■
Name: Bella Light
House: Slytherin
Participation:Both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each:
Bella is an only child who always wanted a sibling!
I am lot like Bella in many ways — I enjoy reading and writing, as well as playing the piano!
House: Slytherin
Participation:Both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each:
Bella is an only child who always wanted a sibling!
I am lot like Bella in many ways — I enjoy reading and writing, as well as playing the piano!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
■□First years club□■
Added to the list!!Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 12:25 Name: Bella Light
House: Slytherin
Participation:Both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each:
Bella is an only child who always wanted a sibling!
I am lot like Bella in many ways — I enjoy reading and writing, as well as playing the piano!![]()
Welcome to the club Bella!!
■□First years club□■
Name: Willow Starch
House: Gryffindor
Participation:both
Activities ideas: n/a (too tired to think lol)
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: Willow has a pet rat and irl I hate rats!
House: Gryffindor
Participation:both
Activities ideas: n/a (too tired to think lol)
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: Willow has a pet rat and irl I hate rats!
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
■□First years club□■
Added to the list!! Welcome to the club Willow!!Willow Starch wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 15:47 Name: Willow Starch
House: Gryffindor
Participation:both
Activities ideas: n/a (too tired to think lol)
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: Willow has a pet rat and irl I hate rats!
■□First years club□■
Name:Rosie Clarke
House:Slytherin
Participation:Both
Activities ideas:I'm not sure but anything sounds fun!
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: IC fact: Rosie can play the cello! OOC fact: I cannot play the cello, but I can play the guitar and the piano!
House:Slytherin
Participation:Both
Activities ideas:I'm not sure but anything sounds fun!
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: IC fact: Rosie can play the cello! OOC fact: I cannot play the cello, but I can play the guitar and the piano!
■□First years club□■
Name: Athena Sterling
House: Ravenclaw
Participation:Both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each:
IC: Athena's favorite class is History of Magic, OOC: I have read 28 books this year and I love K-Pop!
House: Ravenclaw
Participation:Both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each:
IC: Athena's favorite class is History of Magic, OOC: I have read 28 books this year and I love K-Pop!
■□First years club□■
Name: Celeste Ginerva
House: Gryfindor
Participation: IC/OOC/BOTH
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: ic - Celeste rlly likes snakes
and had a pet but it died
ooc- I have 1000 followers on a site
House: Gryfindor
Participation: IC/OOC/BOTH
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: ic - Celeste rlly likes snakes
■□First years club□■
Name: Paisley Emmeline Fox
House: Gryffindor
Participation: both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: I love books, sooo much, I could read all day without sleeping!!
House: Gryffindor
Participation: both
Activities ideas: N/A
One Fun fact about your ic and ooc each: I love books, sooo much, I could read all day without sleeping!!
Dust-covered books and midnight tea.