First years club chat

Opale Ay'l'In wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 16:58 Hi!

I'm a new first year too :cute:

Nice to meet you!
Hello welcome!!
Did you sign up yet??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

First years club chat
how is everyone doing? :333

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

First years club chat
Hey firsties!
We need ideas for a events, games and such. Bring 'em in!

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.

First years club chat
Penelope Kneen wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 17:57
Opale Ay'l'In wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 16:58 Hi!

I'm a new first year too :cute:

Nice to meet you!
Hello welcome!!
Did you sign up yet??
Yes, I will sign tomorrow!

« I know you don't think I'm capable of it. That's exactly why I'm going to succeed. » — Available for RP

First years club chat
Hello! I just joined! :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

First years club chat
Bella Light wrote: 17 Sep 2026, 12:52 Hello! I just joined! :)
Belllllaaa :D

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

First years club chat
Hi Bella! :happy:

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

First years club chat
Hiii Xio and Elara!!!!! <3

And hello to everyone else in this club! :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

First years club chat
Hello everyone!!
you guys can tell your ideas for the first activity!! Tell us what you are expecting!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

First years club chat
Field trip!
Maybe a hide and seek sorta thing with rolls...

"Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up..."
We are like those birds, always going right or left and occasionally tripping.