The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only

Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:20
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:06 I honestly am not sure. Should we just start over and make it smaller and try again on a trial? If it doesn’t work out, we may have to shut down. 😭 I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
maybe yeah! I do feel that like after clark left everything kinda fell apart lol
Yeah. lol agreed! So maybe like 2-3 journalists, no correspondents, 2 coders, 2 editors? That’s not too bad and work can be split every other week if we do all as two people. :)
yes! that is a good idea! and if people complain we say look at the activity!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:47
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:20
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:06 I honestly am not sure. Should we just start over and make it smaller and try again on a trial? If it doesn’t work out, we may have to shut down. 😭 I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
maybe yeah! I do feel that like after clark left everything kinda fell apart lol
Yeah. lol agreed! So maybe like 2-3 journalists, no correspondents, 2 coders, 2 editors? That’s not too bad and work can be split every other week if we do all as two people. :)
yes! that is a good idea! and if people complain we say look at the activity!
Awesome! I can work on setting up the club for the new members and removing the old members once I get the chance! :D it will probably be 11 something am my time. (5 something your time. :cute:)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 13:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:47
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:20
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:06 I honestly am not sure. Should we just start over and make it smaller and try again on a trial? If it doesn’t work out, we may have to shut down. 😭 I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
maybe yeah! I do feel that like after clark left everything kinda fell apart lol
Yeah. lol agreed! So maybe like 2-3 journalists, no correspondents, 2 coders, 2 editors? That’s not too bad and work can be split every other week if we do all as two people. :)
yes! that is a good idea! and if people complain we say look at the activity!
Awesome! I can work on setting up the club for the new members and removing the old members once I get the chance! :D it will probably be 11 something am my time. (5 something your time. :cute:)
Alright! Just owl or DM me if you need help as 5-7.30 pm for me im doing homework so can quickly hop online! :cute:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Well, I'm finally done enough with my Sociology class that I can start working on clearing stuff out and making the edits needed to the club. It should be done within the next ten minutes and I'll post the announcement soon! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 20:38 Well, I'm finally done enough with my Sociology class that I can start working on clearing stuff out and making the edits needed to the club. It should be done within the next ten minutes and I'll post the announcement soon! :D
Okay! Tell me if you need me for anything? I can post it on the first bit of this thread <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 07:37
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 20:38 Well, I'm finally done enough with my Sociology class that I can start working on clearing stuff out and making the edits needed to the club. It should be done within the next ten minutes and I'll post the announcement soon! :D
Okay! Tell me if you need me for anything? I can post it on the first bit of this thread <3
Perf! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Yay! people are actually posting in the club chat nowww!! :tongue:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

The Weekly Words EIC Chat chiefs only
Yeah! :D I’ll let you send out the welcome owl and what we’re going to do as far as claiming a week! :D We can send that once the last few slots are filled!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.