The Weekly Words EIC Chat
yes! that is a good idea! and if people complain we say look at the activity!Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:22Yeah. lol agreed! So maybe like 2-3 journalists, no correspondents, 2 coders, 2 editors? That’s not too bad and work can be split every other week if we do all as two people.Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:20maybe yeah! I do feel that like after clark left everything kinda fell apart lolAvery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:06 I honestly am not sure. Should we just start over and make it smaller and try again on a trial? If it doesn’t work out, we may have to shut down.I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
![]()
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Awesome! I can work on setting up the club for the new members and removing the old members once I get the chance!Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:47yes! that is a good idea! and if people complain we say look at the activity!Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:22Yeah. lol agreed! So maybe like 2-3 journalists, no correspondents, 2 coders, 2 editors? That’s not too bad and work can be split every other week if we do all as two people.Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:20maybe yeah! I do feel that like after clark left everything kinda fell apart lolAvery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:06 I honestly am not sure. Should we just start over and make it smaller and try again on a trial? If it doesn’t work out, we may have to shut down.I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Alright! Just owl or DM me if you need help as 5-7.30 pm for me im doing homework so can quickly hop online!Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 13:24Awesome! I can work on setting up the club for the new members and removing the old members once I get the chance!Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:47yes! that is a good idea! and if people complain we say look at the activity!Avery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:22Yeah. lol agreed! So maybe like 2-3 journalists, no correspondents, 2 coders, 2 editors? That’s not too bad and work can be split every other week if we do all as two people.Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:20maybe yeah! I do feel that like after clark left everything kinda fell apart lolAvery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 12:06 I honestly am not sure. Should we just start over and make it smaller and try again on a trial? If it doesn’t work out, we may have to shut down.I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.
![]()
it will probably be 11 something am my time. (5 something your time.
)
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Well, I'm finally done enough with my Sociology class that I can start working on clearing stuff out and making the edits needed to the club. It should be done within the next ten minutes and I'll post the announcement soon!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Okay! Tell me if you need me for anything? I can post it on the first bit of this threadAvery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 20:38 Well, I'm finally done enough with my Sociology class that I can start working on clearing stuff out and making the edits needed to the club. It should be done within the next ten minutes and I'll post the announcement soon!![]()
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Perf!Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 07:37Okay! Tell me if you need me for anything? I can post it on the first bit of this threadAvery Gray wrote: 14 Sep 2026, 20:38 Well, I'm finally done enough with my Sociology class that I can start working on clearing stuff out and making the edits needed to the club. It should be done within the next ten minutes and I'll post the announcement soon!![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Yay! people are actually posting in the club chat nowww!!
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Yeah!
I’ll let you send out the welcome owl and what we’re going to do as far as claiming a week!
We can send that once the last few slots are filled!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
I don’t want that to happen, but it may have to because no one stays active very long on it. I hope making it smaller will help.